Create Account

The "I'm Stoned" Check-In Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Harry@Jul 5 2015, 01:19 AM

All I can think of reading that

[Image: oDKeNko.jpg]

Smile)

The picture doesn't do it justice. Dwights reaction is amazing in that scene.

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/45alg0ZZthM"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/45alg0ZZthM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

I just finished my prescription pain killers I got for kidney stones. Back to sober life for me (at least until august)

Quote:Originally posted by Bün@Jul 5 2015, 12:35 AM

Smile)

The picture doesn't do it justice. Dwights reaction is amazing in that scene.

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/45alg0ZZthM"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/45alg0ZZthM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

I just finished my prescription pain killers I got for kidney stones. Back to sober life for me (at least until august)

Sober summer? Are kidney stones heretitary

HALLO :ph34r:

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates

Hi

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Jul 5 2015, 01:56 AM

Sober summer? Are kidney stones heretitary

There is definitely a hereditary link. Well, not sober really. I don't smoke pot anymore and haven't for over 6 years. I'm taking a bunch of summer classes so its been slow for me in the party/bar scene. But come august I got a nice long date with a couple eight balls and some acid and all the liquor in the world.

HEY EVERYBODY I TOTES DID FOUR MARIJUANAS YESTERDAY AND OH BOY I WAS SUPER DUPER HIGH I TELL YOU WHAT. MAN I WAS BLAZING OFF THOSE DANK NUGGETS.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

oh wow, perfect timing for me to find this thread Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by Ragnar#sweg( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)@Jul 5 2015, 06:39 AM
HEY EVERYBODY I TOTES DID FOUR MARIJUANAS YESTERDAY AND OH BOY I WAS SUPER DUPER HIGH I TELL YOU WHAT. MAN I WAS BLAZING OFF THOSE DANK NUGGETS.
DID YOU INJECT THEM OR SNORT THE POTS UP YOUR NOSE?!?

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Jul 5 2015, 09:55 AM

DID YOU INJECT THEM OR SNORT THE POTS UP YOUR NOSE?!?

I INJECTED ALL OF THEM.PRAY4ME

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Quote:Originally posted by Ragnar#sweg( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)@Jul 5 2015, 10:24 AM

I INJECTED ALL OF THEM.PRAY4ME

Commish gotta come in and ruin all the fun!

Jet Fuel OG Shatter. I think I'm sparks lightning now.

And we're back!

I can never, and I mean ever find this when I'm actually stoned... I think I tried twice and utterly failed ended up somewhere else.

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Vicodin and Presidential OG w/ Gorilla Glue #4 (Hybrid) make for a weird night of Sig making lol

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

So who wants me to bake them some delicious edibles. Brownies most likely.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Aug 10 2015, 11:21 PM
Vicodin and Presidential OG w/ Gorilla Glue #4 (Hybrid) make for a weird night of Sig making lol

Next time make me one pwease.