Create Account

Same Sex Marriage

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@May 22 2012, 06:35 PM

It's not that simple haha. They have extremely powerful hearts in order to pump the blood up their long necks and into their heads. But they also have a (forget what exactly) but when they bend down to drink water it stops the blood from flowing too fast down their neck and exploding their brain. There is no way they could have evolved. Everything had to of been together at the start for the this animal. There is no other way.
ADAPTATION!!!

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@May 22 2012, 06:17 PM
You can't even argue with these snarky atheists. They think they know it all and have all the answers. It's like talking hockey with Cam Wilson except ten times worse.

Haha, this just blew my mind. You are Cam Wilson right? Or are you Kane?

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@May 22 2012, 06:39 PM

Oh really? I got taught evolution in public school. I only went to church when I was really young. I am not very religious but I do believe in god. I believe in some evolution. Not all of it though.
Heh? Whats that got to do with the price of tea?

Quote:Originally posted by Shutout@May 22 2012, 05:39 PM

Haha, this just blew my mind. You are Cam Wilson right? Or are you Kane?

I am Bill.

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@May 22 2012, 05:35 PM

It's not that simple haha. They have extremely powerful hearts in order to pump the blood up their long necks and into their heads. But they also have a (forget what exactly) but when they bend down to drink water it stops the blood from flowing too fast down their neck and exploding their brain. There is no way they could have evolved. Everything had to of been together at the start for the this animal. There is no other way.

lol, yes there is. Odd gene mutations happen every single day. Maybe they had extremely strong hearts to start.

To say 'there is no other way, it had to be an act of God' is just stupid. Be open minded for once.

You said earlier 'Have you observed evolution?' saying you must observe it for it to be true, yet you don't have to observe God for him to exist?

You are the biggest hypocrite ever for saying that single sentence.

Quote:Originally posted by RedGibby@May 22 2012, 05:40 PM

Heh? Whats that got to do with the price of tea?

Idk but it's outrageous nowadays. Atleast for a good cup.

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@May 22 2012, 05:39 PM

Oh really? I got taught evolution in public school. I only went to church when I was really young. I am not very religious but I do believe in god. I believe in some evolution. Not all of it though.

Wow, they teach evolution in public school? holy shit!

So now all of a sudden you believe in some evolution? If you believe in some then that means it is possible in any creature.

Quote:Originally posted by NathanAD@May 22 2012, 06:43 PM

Wow, they teach evolution in public school? holy shit!

So now all of a sudden you believe in some evolution? If you believe in some then that means it is possible in any creature.
Pffff...dont be ridiculous thats just crazy talk :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by giova65@May 22 2012, 06:33 PM

Ilike
I dont believe in a religion but I believe in a god that is there bc in my eyes science has done all this yes... But who made science, who created the smallest of atoms and particles
That's the real question
And I believe that a god did it
I don't belive in my own morlas and rules based on logic... I'm not listening to a book written in 39 a.d or wtv

Then who created God?

Quote:Originally posted by NathanAD@May 22 2012, 05:41 PM

lol, yes there is. Odd gene mutations happen every single day. Maybe they had extremely strong hearts to start.

To say 'there is no other way, it had to be an act of God' is just stupid. Be open minded for once.

You said earlier 'Have you observed evolution?' saying you must observe it for it to be true, yet you don't have to observe God for him to exist?

You are the biggest hypocrite ever for saying that single sentence.

Awww Jesus Christ almighty God. :facepalm:

I don't know what you're getting at with the strong heart to start with.

I never said it had to be an act of god. I just meant that these animals couldn't have evolved.

I only said "have you observed evolution" in a counter argument for another saying "have you seen God or have proof he exists"

Quote:Originally posted by Shutout@May 22 2012, 05:46 PM

Then who created God?

I've already addressed this. Not going to repeat it.

Quote:Originally posted by Shutout@May 22 2012, 06:46 PM

Then who created God?
Sir, I'd appreciate if you didn't enter the mindfuck zone at this time, I entered this thread ill prepared to answer questions never before answered by humans. Please forgive me.

Studying for an evolution test right now Aggrieved

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@May 22 2012, 06:49 PM

Awww Jesus Christ almighty God.  :facepalm:

I don't know what you're getting at with the strong heart to start with.

I never said it had to be an act of god. I just meant that these animals couldn't have evolved.

I only said "have you observed evolution" in a counter argument for another saying "have you seen God or have proof he exists"

We DO observe evolution. It's just not something that can be picked up with common sense all the time.

The need to get a new flu shot every year is an example of evolution. New flu virus strains evolve each year by natural selection, and this requires a new flue vaccine mix each year.

Quote:Originally posted by RedGibby@May 22 2012, 06:51 PM

Sir, I'd appreciate if you didn't enter the mindfuck zone at this time, I entered this thread ill prepared to answer questions never before answered by humans. Please forgive me.

Gibby 4 God 2012