Create Account

S25 - Regular Season Index

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Aug 27 2015, 01:30 AM
Detroit to be knocked out first round. Do not test the wrath of JC

I'm not a wrathful person when in error, I fucked up here.

In Jack We Trust Bowdown

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Jack, you know by now I appreciate the hell out of what you do and am astonished this doesn't happen more often. I hope I didn't come across as an asshole, you know my stance on this is that the league should implement...something...to prevent it from happening, especially in the playoffs.

I can understand the reaction now, if only it was that easy to resim a certain game that'd be amazing.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

people are complaining about a sim error, three games in?

The smjhl is so fucking annoying.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

the mistake aint the reason. ur team just sux

Discord are for plebs

Eh shit happens. Don't stress about it JC. The season is just one big playoff tune up anyways since all make playoffs. Look at last seasons Whalers Rolleyes Whalers

[Image: QhAQn2i.png]  [Image: yIvjn4j.png]

Quote:Originally posted by RaiN@Aug 26 2015, 10:18 PM
Eh shit happens. Don't stress about it JC. The season is just one big playoff tune up anyways since all make playoffs. Look at last seasons Whalers  Rolleyes  Whalers

Two teams miss the playoffs thsi time around bud

Quote:Originally posted by Josh@Aug 27 2015, 02:04 AM
people are complaining about a sim error, three games in?

The smjhl is so fucking annoying.

Legitimate grievance, I'm not denying any error here. I think in my 7 seasons I've made errors (regular season and playoffs, preseason doesn't count) for every team (minus Portland, Buffalo, Colorado, and Halifax, but give it time), including Winnipeg. It's a human position and errors will be made. Anyone who does the job is going to eventually make a mistake (except for last season, I don't know what happened, but I was on the ball).

Errors like this aren't usually aired out in public, but given the results of the game (which, one could also argue that offense was the issue as much as defense was), how early in the season it is, and how eager the new management is to defend their team, I can place no fault in the reaction.

Quote:Originally posted by JackCross@Aug 26 2015, 10:28 PM

Legitimate grievance, I'm not denying any error here. I think in my 7 seasons I've made errors (regular season and playoffs, preseason doesn't count) for every team (minus Portland, Buffalo, Colorado, and Halifax, but give it time), including Winnipeg. It's a human position and errors will be made. Anyone who does the job is going to eventually make a mistake (except for last season, I don't know what happened, but I was on the ball).

Errors like this aren't usually aired out in public, but given the results of the game (which, one could also argue that offense was the issue as much as defense was), how early in the season it is, and how eager the new management is to defend their team, I can place no fault in the reaction.

i expect this bi-partisan answer from you cuz you are a super nice guy. But the grievance isnt that legitimate and it is 3 games in to the season.

You have left my back up in longer than I have asked before and I dont go on a tirade about it. Shit happens and if you have built a good team you pull through.

while you're at it, re-sim the 2 Hamilton losses, Muerto did not score any goals, I'm sure I had signed up for 3

Wink

woops this is SMJHL thread

eh whatever

everything is awesome when you're part of a team

[Image: dZqcwmW.jpg?format=webp&width=710&height=473]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
Argonauts        S77 SHL DRAFT 4TH OVERALL PICK          Argonauts
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Quote:Originally posted by KezKincaid@Aug 26 2015, 10:32 PM
while you're at it, re-sim the 2 Hamilton losses, Muerto did not score any goals, I'm sure I had signed up for 3

Wink

woops this is SMJHL thread

eh whatever

everything is awesome when you're part of a team
=D>

lego movie reference.

Quote:Originally posted by JackCross@Aug 26 2015, 11:10 PM
Yes. I fucked up the lines. I did the first portion of DET's lines, got distracted by a phone call and when I came back I thought that I had done the Defensive Pairings and continued on my way, unaware of the grievous mistake I had just committed.

Did I do it maliciously? For the love of fuck, no.

Can I just go back and sim two specific games? Also, no. Because if I do I need to resim everything else, which means the results are changed for everyone.

Does it suck? Yeah, and believe me, I'm the one who beats himself up the most over shit like this. Ask Hamilton and New England, I fucked up their lines - in the playoffs no less - and for every recorded sim after that I was triple and quadruple checking things until the playoffs were over.

From my position, I can offer an apology to everyone involved with Detroit over the fuck up in the lines.

I am sorry for fucking up your lines, it wasn't intentional, I love Detroit; hell, in the thread where I updated the lines I sang your praises. You cannot be guaranteed that a resim would have resulted any differently, but I will do my best to make damn sure that your lines are double checked before every sim.

Hey, all good bud, you know I respect the hell out of you. I wanted a quick crowd source answer to see if there was some was to fix this and I know that not everyone is perfect and does everything right all the time. Thanks for coming forward and for making me feel better that in future sims this won't happen. What would I do without my Cloud God tbh?

Hey! :D

just wondering if anyone else is having this issue with the stats

and I'm sorry if someone posted this issue already ignore if this is a repeat issue!! my bad!

[Image: kXXafm1.jpg]

All the stats seem to be shifted over two columns for me Hmm Hmm

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

It sucks on mobile and if your browser isn't wide enough. That's why that's happening. It's a bug on their end.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Aug 27 2015, 07:56 AM
It sucks on mobile and if your browser isn't wide enough. That's why that's happening. It's a bug on their end.

I'm not on mobile, but I do have my chrome browser locked to half of my monitor so maybe its not wide enough!

Thanks Bojo

[Image: f208e0c2fec7987385a32a5373252ae8.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada