Create Account

Jme Suspension

Quote:Originally posted by JHS@Aug 30 2015, 02:05 PM
Does nobody understand the intended sarcasm in that statement? Jesus everyone in this league has a stick up their ass
You obviously take this league to serious my friend.

[Image: 336.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by derp@Aug 30 2015, 01:34 PM

what's a nando

a generally well respected former member

Quote:Originally posted by JHS@Aug 30 2015, 12:35 PM
[b]Does nobody understand the intended sarcasm in that statement? Jesus everyone in this league has a stick up their ass[/b]

Even with sarcasm it was weak.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JHS@Aug 30 2015, 01:35 PM
Does nobody understand the intended sarcasm in that statement? Jesus everyone in this league has a stick up their ass

And not the good kind either :ph34r:
I thought sarcasm was supposed to be funny

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Baelor Swift@Aug 30 2015, 09:36 AM

I thought sarcasm was supposed to be funny

You forget who the person saying it is

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

Jme is the realest bish out there IMO

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

Quote:Originally posted by RomanesEuntDomus@Aug 30 2015, 01:33 PM
The Head Office is currently looking into the Nando-avatar thing and no decision has been made yet, that's all I can really say about this now.

All I wanted to hear was that you guys were into it.
Good luck dealing with us asshats in your job, mate. Cheers

Quote:Originally posted by Ferdy@Aug 30 2015, 12:21 PM

Sorry, bud, but trying to get in this discussion without knowing who Nando is is probably a poor idea. Older members will feel the need to say they're better than you and blah blah blah. Knowing who he is and the background is actually quite key to understanding why people are bothered by using that as an avy or sig.
I'm sorry, guys, but I agree Nando related things aren't really acceptable, particularly when Hallsy got suspended for it some time ago (although he did target the Platoon very specifically). Any word from the discipline committee themselves?
Nando things are not appropriate, but we need to see things for them to be suspendable. There was no report of a Nando sig, or avatar and I only heard about it quite a while after it had been removed by commishes.

There is also a big difference between having an inappropriate picture as an avatar and directly comparing a member to someone as inappropriate as Hitler. If someone put a picture of Nando as a way to insult another member here that'd be different, but just having a picture with no context, while not acceptable and needs to be changed is not the same as insulting someone on a personal level by comparing them to a terrible person like Hitler. That's my take on it.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Aug 30 2015, 01:43 PM

Nando things are not appropriate, but we need to see things for them to be suspendable. There was no report of a Nando sig, or avatar and I only heard about it quite a while after it had been removed by commishes.

There is also a big difference between having an inappropriate picture as an avatar and directly comparing a member to someone as inappropriate as Hitler. If someone put a picture of Nando as a way to insult another member here that'd be different, but just having a picture with no context, while not acceptable and needs to be changed is not the same as insulting someone on a personal level by comparing them to a terrible person like Hitler. That's my take on it.

Clarifying. I agree with your position.

Quote:Originally posted by Ragnar#sweg( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)@Aug 30 2015, 10:43 AM
Inb4 the same people as always come in and bitch about the suspension.

Yeahthat

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Quote:Originally posted by BeanSobie@Aug 30 2015, 11:26 AM

I'd be genuinely curious to know if GCool and Eggy216 even know who Nando is themselves.  Not that that knowledge is necessary to doing the job.  Just curious about how much history they've absorbed.

I can honestly say I don't know to whom you're referring. History's never been my strong suit. If there was a report, though, I would have done some digging.

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Quote:Originally posted by GCool@Aug 30 2015, 01:06 PM

I can honestly say I don't know to whom you're referring. History's never been my strong suit. If there was a report, though, I would have done some digging.
It has been explained in the discipline office as of now.

Edit: Although it is encouraging that newer members aren't familiar with who he is as it is ancient history and is best forgotten.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by RomanesEuntDomus@Aug 30 2015, 11:33 AM
The Head Office is currently looking into the Nando-avatar thing and no decision has been made yet, that's all I can really say about this now.
Only happened about a week before this avatar Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Aug 30 2015, 02:10 PM

It has been explained in the discipline office as of now.

Edit: Although it is encouraging that newer members aren't familiar with who he is as it is ancient history and is best forgotten.

now i really want to know let me get some links or something watd he do

The worst thing to do IMO is to forget history, good or bad.

[Image: 336.jpg]