Jme Suspension

Quote:Originally posted by Shevy Shev@Aug 30 2015, 11:19 AM

HO won't do shit I'm untouchable
Alex smfh stop provoking, if you get suspended we have 3 D lol

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

You go girl

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX@Aug 30 2015, 01:20 PM
I'm Anti-Jme af, and politically correct af...But I'm not really sure about this suspension...

I can understand it, for sure, but I'm just not a huge fan, because like I had said Hitler was responsible for one of the darkest parts of human history, but there was more to him than that, and if someone compared a drawing of mine to his art school admissions, I'm not going to think "I was compared to a mass murderer fuck" I'm going to think "my drawing sucks fuck".

I doubt Jme was saying "releasing me is similar to killing millions of people", but "overthrowing an established culture and completely changing it"?  Maybe.  Deener definitely is doing that.

Like I said, I understand why it is a suspension, I just don't completely support it.
Hitler was actually a decent artist

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Quote:Originally posted by Deener@Aug 30 2015, 02:21 PM

Alex smfh stop provoking, if you get suspended we have 3 D lol
Smile) Smile)

K I'll lay off cause I'm a team player...normally I would never do this tho

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX@Aug 30 2015, 11:20 AM
I'm Anti-Jme af, and politically correct af...But I'm not really sure about this suspension...

I can understand it, for sure, but I'm just not a huge fan, because like I had said Hitler was responsible for one of the darkest parts of human history, but there was more to him than that, and if someone compared a drawing of mine to his art school admissions, I'm not going to think "I was compared to a mass murderer fuck" I'm going to think "my drawing sucks fuck".

I doubt Jme was saying "releasing me is similar to killing millions of people", but "overthrowing an established culture and completely changing it"?  Maybe.  Deener definitely is doing that.

Like I said, I understand why it is a suspension, I just don't completely support it.
Smile)

Listen, I personally didn't really care when I saw Jme's avatar because all that did was prove my point that I didn't want that type of maturity in my locker room.

I didn't expect a suspension or anything, actually I wasn't even the one who brought it up to the HO, I was like yeah it'll probably just get removed, dumb move on Jme's part

But you're seriously grasping at straws if you think she posted that as to say "Yeah, Deener is undergoing a full blown culture change. Who else was a very prominent figure in that? Oh yes, Hitler! Deener is doing a very good Hitler-esque job at creating a new Texas identity!"

Not to assume anything, but her intentions were probably more along the lines of Deener gets rid of anybody who he doesn't like/doesn't agree with him, which couldn't be further from the truth. I gave Jme plenty of chances and she knew exactly what her guidelines were and chose to break them, that's it

Quote:Originally posted by Shevy Shev@Aug 30 2015, 11:27 AM

Smile) Smile)

K I'll lay off cause I'm a team player...normally I would never do this tho
Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by Deener@Aug 30 2015, 03:29 PM

Smile)

Listen, I personally didn't really care when I saw Jme's avatar because all that did was prove my point that I didn't want that type of maturity in my locker room.

I didn't expect a suspension or anything, actually I wasn't even the one who brought it up to the HO, I was like yeah it'll probably just get removed, dumb move on Jme's part

But you're seriously grasping at straws if you think she posted that as to say "Yeah, Deener is undergoing a full blown culture change. Who else was a very prominent figure in that? Oh yes, Hitler! Deener is doing a very good Hitler-esque job at creating a new Texas identity!"

I find that very hard to believe Smile)

Agreed. Not meant as a personal shot at Rehn, but that approach doesn't sound very feasible to me either. Maybe I'm being blind, though.

Oh ya hitler killed millions of people and ordered excruciating experiments on people
But damn he could paint

Quote:Originally posted by Shevy Shev@Aug 30 2015, 08:19 PM

HO won't do shit I'm untouchable

I'm curious, do you actually want to be suspended, are you trying to send some kind of message? Is your goal to make them ban you for a month and then be all like "Hey everyone, see what a reaction I provoked? I'm so good at pushing their buttons?". Cause the two suspension you already received over the last few months certainly show that you aren't untouchable, if anything you were pretty lucky recently and I have no idea why you are starting to push your luck now? Is it because someone hurt your master Jme?

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Quote:Originally posted by kit@Aug 30 2015, 08:25 PM

Hitler was actually a decent artist

[Image: PHq4V2V.jpg]

So beautiful!

:unsure:

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard

Quote:Originally posted by Jasmine@Aug 30 2015, 12:33 PM
Oh ya hitler killed millions of people and ordered excruciating experiments on people
But damn he could paint
[Image: The_Courtyard_of_the_Old_Residency_in_Mu...Hitler.jpg]

7/10

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by RomanesEuntDomus@Aug 30 2015, 02:33 PM

I'm curious, do you actually want to be suspended, are you trying to send some kind of message? Is your goal to make them ban you for a month and then be all like "Hey everyone, see what a reaction I provoked? I'm so good at pushing their buttons?". Cause the two suspension you already received over the last few months certainly show that you aren't untouchable, if anything you were pretty lucky recently and I have no idea why you are starting to push your luck now? Is it because someone hurt your master Jme?
Yes to all the questions

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Aug 30 2015, 08:35 PM

[Image: The_Courtyard_of_the_Old_Residency_in_Mu...Hitler.jpg]

7/10

HA, FIRST!!!

You did nazi that coming, did you?

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard

Quote:Originally posted by Shevy Shev@Aug 30 2015, 08:35 PM

Yes to all the questions

Okay then... congrats, I guess?

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard

Quote:Originally posted by RomanesEuntDomus@Aug 30 2015, 12:33 PM

Inb4 SEA added to will not sign

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates