Create Account

S25 - Regular Season Index

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Aug 30 2015, 08:57 PM

Wow persecution complex much?

Well last year they did shit on us well we struggled lol. So not really, I think every second week we had something come bash us. Now it's all quiet, well we have been winning. JHS despite doing a great job with the team really did get shit on(some times for good reason) mostly not though. Just because we talked about a 10-0 preseason.

So I mean ya its just fact, now mind u it was mainly a few people(Kel, Dmour, few others) but still. Not really persecution complex, when i can bring a shit ton of threads/articles about the Whalers last year.

West Kendall

I'm sure it has nothing to do with last draft class being so huge, more true rookies this year than recent years, and this draft being loaded with recreates who don't care about the smjhl, right? It's just cuz the whalers are winning. Cmon, I like you alot Originsz but, cmon.

Quote:Originally posted by ORIGINSZ@Aug 30 2015, 09:06 PM

Well last year they did shit on us well we struggled lol. So not really, I think every second week we had something come bash us. Now it's all quiet, well we have been winning. JHS despite doing a great job with the team really did get shit on(some times for good reason) mostly not though. Just because we talked about a 10-0 preseason.

So I mean ya its just fact, now mind u it was mainly a few people(Kel, Dmour, few others) but still. Not really persecution complex, when i can bring a shit ton of threads/articles about the Whalers last year.
I never mentioned about the Whalers record or such. I did have a rumble with JHS about something that didn't have to do with the Whalers record and more about the management.

I mean go ahead talk trash about us. We know we're doing bad, we don't need you to tell us that.

You really think us Knights filled up a 98 page discussion thread with hate on the Whalers. That was earlier on where all the rookies on all the teams were trashing the Whalers because the of the hype they had heading into the regular season, but after like the first week no one even mentioned it. You guys talk about wanting to have rivalry in the SMJHL well our rookies writing articles about the Whalers was normal because that's a rivalry. Not to mention that the only one who talked trash about the Whalers last season was Abodobe and D'amour for their reasons. I don't think anyone else was as vocal as those two making threads and such.

Perhaps it's quiet because this draft class isn't as vocal or active. I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve.

Quote:Originally posted by ORIGINSZ@Aug 30 2015, 09:06 PM

You are really stretching, man.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Ballerstorm@Aug 30 2015, 09:10 PM
I'm sure it has nothing to do with last draft class being so huge, more true rookies this year than recent years, and this draft being loaded with recreates who don't care about the smjhl, right? It's just cuz the whalers are winning. Cmon, I like you alot Originsz but, cmon.

I dunno I find the recreates this year have created alot of controversy lol. Well two spefically Tongue. Huge drafts actually usually lead to more shit, in actually shocked how quiet it has been so far. Usually alot of player rivalries emerge because you wanna be the best if a great draft class

West Kendall

Wyatt Wolker confirmed best player of S25

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Aug 30 2015, 09:22 PM
Wyatt Wolker confirmed best player of S25

Damn he's not even top of our rookies in scoring he's just that godly eh Tongue

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by ORIGINSZ@Aug 30 2015, 06:26 PM

Damn he's not even top of our rookies in scoring he's just that godly eh Tongue

Yes best ever.

Yer god damn right

[Image: dZqcwmW.jpg?format=webp&width=710&height=473]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
Argonauts        S77 SHL DRAFT 4TH OVERALL PICK          Argonauts
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Quote:Originally posted by ORIGINSZ@Aug 30 2015, 06:20 PM

I dunno I find the recreates this year have created alot of controversy lol. Well two spefically Tongue. Huge drafts actually usually lead to more shit, in actually shocked how quiet it has been so far. Usually alot of player rivalries emerge because you wanna be the best if a great draft class
Right, last year's draft was huge and had an active index. That's what I said. This year's draft want nearly as big and had a ton kg recreates. Index activity seems to be driven more by new guys.

Wat is dis place?

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Quote:Originally posted by KezKincaid@Aug 30 2015, 08:27 PM
Yer god damn right

:-x

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Flodgrodan@Aug 30 2015, 06:43 PM
Wat is dis place?

The place legends are bornt.

We need more Sweg King poems in here.