Create Account

The "I'm Stoned" Check-In Thread

He prob takes it bc its better stuff lmao
Meds is the best

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Sep 2 2015, 11:45 PM
Delivery weed is the best thing. I just text the delivery guy if I want to buy weed and he comes to my house. Some old retire prop maker that used to work on movies drives up in his BMW. I love it.

He texted me this morning when he should come by and he was 15 mins early. It helps he lives 5 mins away lol.

It sounds like its just a dealer but its medicinal so it's better.

I got the same sort of situation going on, I text him my order he shoots me an ETA. Sometimes he'll try to upsale me or give me a free sample of an edible.

Just walk out get hop in his mercedes, hand him the cash, he hands me a lunch bag with the goods.

Quote:Originally posted by Jesster@Sep 3 2015, 07:32 AM

What do you take medicinal for if you don't mind me asking?

In california having your weed card, is like paying car insurance. It doesn't matter until you need it.

Plus getting it is a cake walk; the first time I got mine I went in on 4/20, he took my blood pressure and I was on my way.

Quote:Originally posted by Jesster@Sep 3 2015, 07:32 AM

What do you take medicinal for if you don't mind me asking?
Well I actually have extremely strong migraines a lot at night from a grade 3 concussion I had years ago and the medicinal helped and was better than taking 4 tylenols and hoping it would go away, the weed made them go away a lot faster. But it's funny I have that reason but every year I renew my prescription they put a different reason every time.

But like Brumm said it's also super easy to get one.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

WHOOP WHOOP

200th reply, 100 have been me. I'm McZ'ing this bitch

Be me.
Minding friends house and cats while they're away.
Get stoned.
Discover fish tank is leaking.
Fffuuuuuuuuuu....
Tape up leak; resolve to glue it up when shops open tomorrow.
Get more stoned.

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6YEarMyIAzs"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6YEarMyIAzs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

You already know Huh

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by vbottas17@Sep 4 2015, 06:24 PM
You already know&nbsp; Huh

Do they have dab bar/lounges in seattle? and recommendations!

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Sep 5 2015, 02:26 AM

Do they have dab bar/lounges in seattle? and recommendations!

I'm not sure, probably!

I've never been to one but I'm down to check one out.

My girlfriend pretty much only smokes dabs now.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by vbottas17@Sep 4 2015, 06:29 PM

I'm not sure, probably!

I've never been to one but I'm down to check one out.

My girlfriend pretty much only smokes dabs now.

Yeah I'm the same way, no plant matter, rezin, smell. It's just 1 hit and good for a minute

Brumm, why your name not Probablyhigh?

I mean, I don't think you have once said you were drunk. Did Wasty threaten copyright infringement?

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Sep 3 2015, 12:24 PM

Well I actually have extremely strong migraines a lot at night from a grade 3 concussion I had years ago and the medicinal helped and was better than taking 4 tylenols and hoping it would go away, the weed made them go away a lot faster. But it's funny I have that reason but every year I renew my prescription they put a different reason every time.

But like Brumm said it's also super easy to get one.

I get some insane migraines myself, had a couple tests done and trying preventive medications. I think this would be a much healthier alternative and the occasional week or 2 I smoke I notice less to none. I've been headache free for 2 weeks today actually.

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Quote:Originally posted by Jesster@Sep 5 2015, 12:20 PM

I get some insane migraines myself, had a couple tests done and trying preventive medications. I think this would be a much healthier alternative and the occasional week or 2 I smoke I notice less to none. I've been headache free for 2 weeks today actually.
I used to take 3 tylenols maybe 4 times a day sometimes when my headaches are really bad, I now smoke a bowl and I'm good for awhile. Probably saved my liver for sure.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FMA3lIeqV8M"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FMA3lIeqV8M" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

im drunk but i wanna be part of the club