What did he do? LOL
handball out of the box

Quote:Originally posted by astorino@Jun 8 2012, 03:03 PM

handball out of the box

Nice, lol, is the game over?

Quote:Originally posted by Fernando@Jun 8 2012, 03:04 PM

Nice, lol, is the game over?
yup 1-0 Canada

Herpfield with the red card. Canada is almost certain to get out of the group imo.

2-1 RUS, sadly I have to leave for work now, so I'm going to miss the end of the game :(

I also :wub: Kerzhakov

Quote:Originally posted by leafs4stanley@Jun 8 2012, 03:11 PM
Herpfield with the red card. Canada is almost certain to get out of the group imo.

After they get out of the group what happens? Sorry not very familiar with the CONCACAF qualifying process.

dat 1-0 win

[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Fernando@Jun 8 2012, 03:13 PM

After they get out of the group what happens? Sorry not very familiar with the CONCACAF qualifying process.
There are 3 groups in this stage, and then the top two from each group qualify for the final level of qualifications.

The final level of qualification is a 6 team group, the top 3 qualify for the world cup, and the 4th place team plays the winner of the OFC championship (likely New Zealand, but it could be a terrible team like Tahiti or New Caledonia).

Quote:Originally posted by leafs4stanley@Jun 8 2012, 11:42 AM

They're good enough to have a chance.

Not a great one though, since it's like a 4-5 team race for 1-1.5 spots.

Canada's women's team is amazing only soccer I am truly interested in.... CSC...

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Dzagoev again. the kid is class.

Pavlyuchenko ends it 4-1

Quote:Originally posted by leafs4stanley@Jun 8 2012, 03:12 PM
2-1 RUS, sadly I have to leave for work now, so I'm going to miss the end of the game :(

I also :wub: Kerzhakov

kerzhakov kept missing shots that a 17 year old high school player in buttfuck nowhere could make.

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

He had a bad game, but hes a tank for zenit.

Quote:Originally posted by Daco@Jun 8 2012, 03:12 PM

yea you can admin edit with and make it look like you didn't

I know I can. I still didn't edit though.

I'm pretty sure that it's time for Onyewu to just go away.