Create Account

Season 6 NWJHL Awards Show

Quote:Originally posted by OcAirlines@Jan 5 2012, 08:09 PM

Look at the end of last page Tongue
Wish you had said that sooner, I have like 2 pictures left now :lol:

We now finally move on to the fan voted player awards, we will begin with the John McBride Trophy. Formally known as the Mike Honcho Trophy. This year’s nominees are.

Sven Andersson.

Jonas Gustavo.

Gideon Graves.

The envelope please.

This year’s John McBride Trophy goes to

SVEN ANDERSSON NOW OF THE WEST KENDALL PLATOON! WAIT THAT’S ME! I’LL BE RIGHT BACK!

…2 MINUTES LATER…

OK, GOT THE TROPHY! WOO! THIS IS ONE OF THE FEW TIMES I GET TO SAY THIS…SO! CONGRATULATIONS TO ME!

[Image: miller.jpg]
Sven Andersson posing with the John McBride Trophy.

We move on quickly, our next award is not voted by players but is one of the most prestigious awards in the NWJHL. It is the newly renamed Danielle Hogan Trophy. It is awarded in overall excellence by the league commissioner.

…

This year’s winner is

…

Quote:Originally posted by The SHL Network@Jan 5 2012, 08:14 PM
SVEN ANDERSSON NOW OF THE WEST KENDALL PLATOON! WAIT THAT’S ME! I’LL BE RIGHT BACK!

…2 MINUTES LATER…

OK, GOT THE TROPHY! WOO! THIS IS ONE OF THE FEW TIMES I GET TO SAY THIS…SO! CONGRATULATIONS TO ME!

[Image: miller.jpg]
Sven Andersson posing with the John McBride Trophy.

Congrats , Andersson What a Close Race !

ELIAS ARMIA! THE S7 SHL ENTRY DRAFT 1ST OVERALL PICK TO THE EDMONTON COMETS AND S6 KELOWNA KNIGHT! CONGRATULATIONS ELIAS!

We’re going to save the best for last…but every good host needs a break. I need mine right now! So, for your entertainment! Please welcome, performing their single Don’t Talk to Strangers! Hedley!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93LhP1CgQ6w

Quote:Originally posted by DaBeast-Shadow@Jan 5 2012, 08:19 PM

Congrats , Andersson What a Close Race !
Thanks mate, I think I beat you out by one vote? So it was definitely a close race!

Quote:Originally posted by The SHL Network@Jan 5 2012, 08:23 PM

Thanks mate, I think I beat you out by one vote? So it was definitely a close race!

Yea , you did.

Now that I’m back and refreshed lets continue on, shall we? We continue with the Michael Abdalla Trophy. This is yet another extremely prestigious trophy. It is awarded every year to the fan decided most dedicated player. This year’s nominees are.

Rachel Belmont.

Jamie Rose.

Elias Armia.

…

The envelope please

…

This year’s winner is

Towel Towel

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

ELIAS ARMIA! ONCE AGAIN THE 1ST OVERALL SELECTION, NOW EDMONTON COMET TAKING HOME SOME HARDWARE! CONGRATULATIONS TO ELIAS ARMIA ON HIS SECOND TROPHY OF THE EVENING!

To switch it up a little, before we go for a straight shot to the end. We will now be handing out the Ideen Fallah Trophy. This trophy is decided by each head GM, a total of ten votes are made and the highest vote getter wins.

This year’s winner…

TOBIAS FUNKE! NOW CALGARY DRAGON! CONGRATULATIONS TOBIAS!

Up next we have the Vyacheslav Onoprienko Trophy. This is awarded to the hardest, most un-noticed, worker on each team. They’re sometimes the back bone and will often go unrecognised. Not this night though. The nominees are.

Johnny Dollaz.

David Winter.

Tyler Ragnarsson.

…

The envelope please

…

This year’s winner is