Create Account

Season 6 NWJHL Awards Show

Oh god. Hedley is the worst.

DAVID WINTER! FORMER PRINCE GEORGE FIREBIRD! NOW MINNESOTA CHIEF, DRAFTED 3RD OVERALL! CONGRATULATIONS DAVID!

Up next, the Ron Bolt Trophy. Awarded to the player that proves great scoring skill and great discipline. It is awarded to the most sportsman like player of the year. The nominees are.

Rachel Belmont

Elias Armia

Simon Aspelin

…

The envelop please

…

And the winner is

Quote:Originally posted by The SHL Network@Jan 5 2012, 08:33 PM
DAVID WINTER! FORMER PRINCE GEORGE FIREBIRD! NOW MINNESOTA CHIEF, DRAFTED 3RD OVERALL! CONGRATULATIONS DAVID!

I think it's a joke someone would even consider the 3rd overall pick underrated. :lol: Terrible winner imo. Congrats Winter tho.

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

RACHEL BELMOT! MAYBE THE AWARD SHOULD BE NAMED TO MOST LADY LIKE PLAYER OF THE YEAR!

HEY…EVERY HOST GETS ONE BAD JOKE! HOP OFF MY DICK. ANYWAY! COME ON UP RACHEL!

Wink

Quote:Originally posted by wadeyb@Jan 6 2012, 02:34 AM

I think it's a joke someone would even consider the 3rd overall pick underrated. :lol: Terrible winner imo. Congrats Winter tho.

Well the voting started a bit before the draft Wink...

But WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO, AN AWARD, AWESOME :D!!!

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

O'Keefe Trophy nao

Discord are for plebs

Yeeeaaah Winter baby!

The next award is given to the player recognized to be the best defensemen during his junior year. This year’s Quilha Agante Trophy nominees are.

Julien Dupont.

Jarkko Vatinnen.

Gabriel Johansen.

…

The envelope please

…

And the winner is

Quote:Originally posted by OcAirlines@Jan 5 2012, 08:35 PM

Well the voting started a bit before the draft Wink...

But WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO, AN AWARD, AWESOME :D!!!

Congrats either way. What I said is a compliment. Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by studmuffinz@Jan 5 2012, 08:35 PM
O'Keefe Trophy nao
nobody wants it

GABRIEL JOHANSEN! FORMER DETROIT FALCON AND NOW EDMONTON COMET! CONGRATULATIONS GABRIEL!

:comets: Towel

Ladies and gentlemen. We are quickly approaching the end of our show, and we have one last song for you before our closing act. Here she is! Performing Last Friday Night! Katy Perry!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlyXNRrsk4A

...we were originally going to get Taylor Swift in something very reviling but she backed out because she's "all about the music" or some crap like that.

Quote:Originally posted by The SHL Network@Jan 5 2012, 05:00 PM
Our final pre-determined award of the night goes to the league’s playoff point scoring leader. The Ronan O'Keefe Trophy, previous winners include Marc Andre Turcotte, Sergey Kovalenko, Reggie Williams.

…

And this year’s winner is

…

Rachel Belmont! Who was just recently drafted 7th overall and is now a member of the Manhattan Rage! Congratulations on your award Rachel!

[b]BTW, my apologies for the lack of pictures. A lot of them turned out to be "dynamic images" and I'm not allowed to use them.
[/b]

O There we go!

Discord are for plebs