Create Account

Official Soccer Thread

Quote:Originally posted by KCCO@Jun 9 2012, 06:23 PM
That Italy / Spain game tomorrow should be one to watch. I am not sure who I would really rather have win. I am not sure I really like either country.

I'd prefer Spain, largely because I don't want the cheaters to move on.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Jun 9 2012, 11:26 PM

Yeah, that

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Not that I like Spain a lot either though. If neither moved on, I would be in dream land, but that's highly unlikely.

Portugal played their game. Just unlucky bounce off an arm but was a nice goal. They had some chances but couldn't find the back off the net. Sucks that they lost but what are you going to do.

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Stifler's Mom@Jun 9 2012, 07:37 PM
Portugal played their game. Just unlucky bounce off an arm but was a nice goal. They had some chances but couldn't find the back off the net. Sucks that they lost but what are you going to do.
told u, portugal is bad man

Too bad pepe didn't score, I'm also a big fan of coentrao.

Portugal's defence is so overrated, only weak (ish) player is joao pereira.

Coentrao was a beast all game. MOTM imo

nvm Hummels MOTM Coentrao 2nd lol

Quote:Originally posted by astorino@Jun 9 2012, 09:29 PM
Coentrao was a beast all game. MOTM imo

nvm Hummels MOTM Coentrao 2nd lol

Hummels played fantastic. I was just in awe watching him play. I knew he was good, but he just stepped it up to another level today

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Jun 9 2012, 05:26 PM

Hey!

Quote:Originally posted by Otrebor13@Jun 9 2012, 09:35 PM

Hey!
Spangs is a hater

Cant wait for Ireland tomorrow!

Undefeated in their last 14 games with 11 shutouts. Not flashy but really tough to beat.

Quote:Originally posted by Stifler's Mom@Jun 9 2012, 06:37 PM
To me, they had to go through Cristiano Ronaldo a lot more. At one point pretty deep into the game, Ronaldo had the least amount of touches on the team. That team should really go through him or Nani. If they would have given him more touches, I think more chances would have been created.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

HOLY SHIT ITALY-SPAIN 30MIN!!!

Quote:Originally posted by astorino@Jun 10 2012, 10:26 AM
HOLY SHIT ITALY-SPAIN 30MIN!!!

Ya man! Hopefully it's a good game. No matter how much I like Italy, I still think Spain is gonna take this one

Quote:Originally posted by Otrebor13@Jun 10 2012, 10:29 AM

Ya man! Hopefully it's a good game. No matter how much I like Italy, I still think Spain is gonna take this one
they arent playing with a ST and Italys defence looks good i have hope for a draw or a lucky 1-0 win