Create Account

NovaRC / Witty Multi Suspension

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Nov 24 2015, 07:50 PM
Tbf to gorlab, somebody did call him something that has been punished before.
It was in the Thunderdome.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Nov 24 2015, 07:53 PM

It was in the Thunderdome.

True. I'm ok with that.

But what if hedgehog had said his comments in the thunderdome. Would it be alright.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Nov 24 2015, 09:59 PM

True. I'm ok with that.

But what if hedgehog had said his comments in the thunderdome. Would it be alright.

Head Office has something before that got punished in there, but I believe it was rather extreme. This would probably fall under the same classificaton.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Nov 24 2015, 07:59 PM

True. I'm ok with that.

He wasn't attacking him, what he said was more of a joke than anything, big difference between doing that and attacking someone, Or comparable with the lone suspension in the Thunderdome with Catfishgate, yes ***** is a word we're not allowing to be used freely but we're not going to hand down suspensions over every little thing. I'm fairly certain the person who posted it has been warned (As Zachary was) and if that continued he would be punished.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Nov 24 2015, 07:09 PM

He wasn't attacking him, what he said was more of a joke than anything, big difference between doing that and attacking someone, Or comparable with the lone suspension in the Thunderdome with Catfishgate, yes ***** is a word we're not allowing to be used freely but we're not going to hand down suspensions over every little thing. I'm fairly certain the person who posted it has been warned (As Zachary was) and if that continued he would be punished.

Smile) Smile) Smile)

Alright, it's open season on ***** then. Thanks for the clarification.

Quote:Originally posted by BeanSobie@Nov 24 2015, 06:29 PM

He should probably keep my name out his mouth if he knows whats good for him

Write me another essay about how dangerous your rent a-cop job is.

Quote:Originally posted by Baelor Swift@Nov 24 2015, 06:26 PM

Awwww, is someone's weight too low?
Grown man with a Taylor Swift obsession.

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Nov 24 2015, 09:41 PM

Grown man with a Taylor Swift obsession.
I also think Justin Bieber's new album is pretty solid. I guess it's hard for you to understand that some people are secure enough to not feel the need to put on an internet tough guy facade 24/7.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Baelor Swift@Nov 24 2015, 07:48 PM

I also think Justin Bieber's new album is pretty solid. I guess it's hard for you to understand that some people are secure enough to not feel the need to put on an internet tough guy facade 24/7.
You're a *****.

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Nov 24 2015, 09:48 PM

You're a *****.
Ilike

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Nov 24 2015, 08:48 PM
You're a *****.
Maxy just publicly said that the person who called you that was warned for saying it. You quoted the post, so obviously you read it. You are so dumb.

Tell me how many times you risked your life as a rent-a-cop today, BeanSobie.

Validate yourself to me some more.

Gorlab you should be out shoveling

Quote:Originally posted by RomanesEuntDomus@Nov 24 2015, 07:24 AM
Hello SHL,

In a recent investigation, it was revealed that the user Witty is a multi account of the recently suspended NovaRC. There was a variety of evidence that made this one of the easier multi cases to figure out, but I hope you understand that we won't get into any more detail in order to not make things easier for future cheaters.

We are very disappointed that after giving this user another chance following his remarks in the Paris Attacks thread (which a lot of people already found too generous), he repaid us for that generosity by trying to cheat. Because of that we have decided to issue a harsher punishment than what is the standard procedure for multi accounts. Both his old player (László Hunyadi) and his new player (Pekka Virtanen) will be deleted and the user will be permanently banned.

RomanesEuntDomus
For the Head Office & Discipline Committee

[Image: giphy.gif]

Gorlab, you're a *****.

[Image: hallsy.png]