Create Account

Burke is a Retard

Reports say the Oilers wanted Luke Schenn for 1st overall straight up and Burke wouldnt do it. WTF Burkie what you doing? could of had Yakupov and Galchenyuk.

What reports? From who

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Jun 16 2012, 07:31 PM
Reports say the Oilers wanted Luke Schenn for 1st overall straight up and Burke wouldnt do it. WTF Burkie what you doing? could of had Yakupov and Galchenyuk.

Idiot Tambo..Luckily Burke is a idiot B)

I dont think its true though unless TSN reports it...They have not done it yet so...

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

This can't be true lol

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

1000000000-1 odds that this is true.

No chance it's true, let's avoid calling people retarded for something they probably didn't do.

It's not true. It's the 5th pick and Schenn for first and a bit more and Burke wouldn't do it.

Tambolleni is the worste GM ever. Finishes last 3 years in a row, gets re-signed. Says he'll only trade the first overall pick for something substantial (reports are that he wanted Subban + Montreals 3rd overall pick for 1st overall and Gardiner and Torontos 5th overall pick for first overall). I think he takes shrooms every morning for breakfast.

I doubt Montreal and Toronto would trade Subban or Gardiner for any pick in the draft that isnt 1st. These are two young potential franchise guys.

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Jun 17 2012, 10:05 AM
It's not true. It's the 5th pick and Schenn for first and a bit more and  Burke wouldn't do it.

Tambolleni is the worste GM ever. Finishes last 3 years in a row, gets re-signed. Says he'll only trade the first overall pick for something substantial (reports are that he wanted Subban + Montreals 3rd overall pick for 1st overall and Gardiner and Torontos 5th overall pick for first overall). I think he takes shrooms every morning for breakfast.

I doubt Montreal and Toronto would trade Subban or Gardiner for any pick in the draft that isnt 1st. These are two young potential franchise guys.

Tambo is the worst gm but not for a trade that had absolutely no truth to it.

That Gardiner + 5th is fair for the first imho...From every perspective except those of the leaf fans who think he is the best thing in the NHL since Bobby Orr....I wouldnt do it from a Canadians prospective imo..

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Loool not true, no way in hell. Tamb doesn't even wanna move the 1st overall.

Quote:Originally posted by oiler4life@Jun 17 2012, 12:10 PM

That Gardiner + 5th is fair for the first imho...From every perspective except those of the leaf fans who think he is the best thing in the NHL since Bobby Orr....I wouldnt do it from a Canadians prospective imo..

Yeahthat

Subban is the Habs' future star D-Man. He surpassed rookie records set by Lafleur and other great Habs D-Men. Few people know this but there were more Subban t-shirts sold on his first 2 games than Carey Price in 2 years.

Subban was also a 2nd round steal by the Habs ^_^

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

The Gardiner deal also isn't fair.

I'd do Luke Schenn + 5th for 1st in a second, and draft Nail Fucking Yakupov and the rest of the league could lick my nuts as Schenn keeps being a turn-over machine. I like plenty of Leaf players... whether I admit it or not, but I despise Schenn.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by habsfanfromontario@Jun 17 2012, 12:24 PM
The Gardiner deal also isn't fair.

I'd do Luke Schenn + 5th for 1st in a second, and draft Nail Fucking Yakupov and the rest of the league could lick my nuts as Schenn keeps being a turn-over machine. I like plenty of Leaf players... whether I admit it or not, but I despise Schenn.

Why would you despise one of the more likable players in the league (personality wise)? I feel like raging after anyone disses Schenn. Guy has one bad season out of 4 years and he's apparently garbage now. Stupid logic.

Quote:Originally posted by oiler4life@Jun 17 2012, 12:10 PM

You would think its fair being an oiler fan.

Grigorenko/Galchenyuk + Gardiner >>>>>>> Yakupov

Gardiner is coming off a 30 point rookie season. He was the best rookie D this seasons and made the all rookie team. He sometimes would play 28 minutes a night. After the all star break where his offense started to get rolling he was producing at a 45 point rate. In the last 3 games he was as dangerous as Kessel offensively (ask any leaf fan or anyone who watched our last 3 games which he had 2 goals and 1 assist in that time).

His tools can make him an elite defenseman. Skating (best skater out of the 08 draft), hockey IQ, vision, and poise.

Why would Toronto even listen to an offer on Gardiner from the oilers? I wouldn't trade him for Eberle ffs.

I actually loved Tambo in Vancouver, loved the guy. He was a great assistant GM, and I was deeply saddened when he left. We'll take him back if you don't like him, but I know in about 2 years you guys will think he's god when your team is first in the league :lol:

Anyway, I doubt this is true. It would take a lot more than Schenn. Maybe Schenn, 5th overall +. The best thing for TOR to do is trade for second overall, then flip to first, unless they are willing to give up someone like Gardiner

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Jun 17 2012, 02:06 PM

Why would you despise one of the more likable players in the league (personality wise)? I feel like raging after anyone disses Schenn. Guy has one bad season out of 4 years and he's apparently garbage now. Stupid logic.

... I don't like his play style, reminds me of Komisarek ALOT

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]