Create Account

Survivor Day 12 - Tribal Council #4 Green Tribe

<center>[Image: Triball2.gif]

Come on in guys, Green Tribe, welcome back to tribal council for the second time.

Before we vote, there are some questions I would like to ask all of you.

-The game has been pretty static so far, are you expecting a twist soon?

-What might factor into tonight's vote?

You have 24 hours to vote. That's 5:00 PM ET Thursday February 11th. Send your vote to me through PM or at [email protected]

Remember, you are on a tribe for a reason, go make alliances, and scheme all you wish!
</center>

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

it's so static I have to touch something metal to get the shock off. But soon, once the weak have been casted off. :ph34r:

My big ole' floppy.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Had we won that last immunity challenge, I would've expected us to be merging tomorrow. Since we lost, I'm not sure. We've gotta be close to something big happening, I imagine. Truth is, we're still in the straight-forward section of the game, let's strengthen the team.

Strengthening our group. We all know who has been dropping the ball for us and we can't win if that keeps happening, so we have to trim the fat and get back on track.

I don't think so. Because we lost this round, there's really no reason to expect to see a twist in the next few days. Things are going to be pretty straight-forward as the two tribes pull back to being neck and neck with one another.

There's some people who have clearly failed to pull their weight. Let's get them out of here so we can win this thing.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Maybe anything can happend and quite honestly I am scared to see what this survivor host calls a twist!!

Well grtting rid of ones not participating will help our group out for sure!

- I expect a twist soon. I bet a tribe swap in the next immunity

- People not helping

-no, I feel confident in our tribe

-it is definitely going to strengthen our group