Create Account

Survivor Day 17 - Immunity Challenge #6 First Individual Immunity!

<center>Come on in guys!

Welcome to your first immunity challenge as the newly merged Red Tribe!

Now that we are one tribe, tribal immunity is no more.

Individual immunity is what you now covet most in this game. If you have individual immunity, you cannot be voted out at the next tribal council.

So you ready to get to the individual immunity challenge?

Today we will be playing Typing Asteroids, a game in which you must type a word in order to destroy asteroids which are a threat to strike your planet!

http://www.alfatyping.com/freetypinggames/...-asteroids.html

You have 24 hours to complete this challenge. That's 2:00 PM ET Sunday February 14th. Either PM me here or send me an email at [email protected] with your score.

Good luck

Survivors ready?

Go!</center>

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

This is bound to get good now! :lol:

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Quote:Originally posted by GCool@Feb 13 2016, 02:05 PM
This is bound to get good now! :lol:

Damn right!

Is it the amount of words that count or the score itself? I won't bother playing on hard if it's the amount of words but at the same time, once you die, it doesn't show your score anymore.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Quote:Originally posted by enigmatic@Feb 13 2016, 02:27 PM
Is it the amount of words that count or the score itself? I won't bother playing on hard if it's the amount of words but at the same time, once you die, it doesn't show your score anymore.

Good question.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by enigmatic@Feb 13 2016, 07:27 PM

true what is dis

Its gotta be words, since like you said, your score disappears once you get hit.

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Sorry I didn't specify. It's the amount of words

You bishes are going down.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]