Create Account

random irrelevant dude ama

ask da q's so i can have some cash to feed my family.

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn+Mar 1 2016, 09:16 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (WannabeFinn @ Mar 1 2016, 09:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->What are your thoughts on the recent moves made by LAP? [/b]

I'm gonna be missing Mazais bloke, Disney Channel Sitcom actor, and V Bottles very dearly. They were good people who made me feel welcome. I honestly don't know that Boyka guy and that Ruud guy really well tbh.

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Mar 1 2016, 09:16 PM<br />How long do you plan to be in the SMJHL?

Wast-scrub said that I would be called up after the end of my 3rd season in the SMJHL. I won't hold my breath though. I honestly think I have at least 7 SMHJL seasons left in me before I can go to the big leagues.

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Mar 1 2016, 09:16 PM<br />Do you think it'd be easier to crack the roster on a different SHL team?

Yes. I'd probably be playing in Portland next season if I was on that team.

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Mar 1 2016, 09:31 PM<br />Do ya think I'm sexy?

ya. you are the sexiest guy in the MTL locker room. Ok 2nd sexiest. Nobody can replace Robert as 1st. Send them nude my way though.

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Mar 1 2016, 09:31 PM<br />How do you like Montreal?

I like playing with Didier Drogba. Despite Chelsea being a shit club, Drogba was a beast and is one of the best Premier League players of all time. Honor to play for this club.

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Mar 1 2016, 09:31 PM<br />Biggest scrub on Montreal? LAP?

Biggest scrub on MTL no question That So Raven Silverass. There is really nobody close to him. Not even Copenbum, Ballsack, or Rowe Rowe Rowe your boat gently down the stream.

Biggest scrub on LAP is a bit complicated. Wasty is a pretty big scrub. They traded star actor Sterling Knight so he can't even be in consideration. WannabeFinn is alright. hexx is kinda boring. I honestly might have to go with Ragnar#shite( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) tbh.

Quote:Originally posted by KezKincaid@Mar 1 2016, 10:14 PM<br />Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind?

yes. I grew a lot of wheat and shit.

Quote:Originally posted by KezKincaid@Mar 1 2016, 10:14 PM<br />Can you lift this?

I can lift anything

Quote:Originally posted by KezKincaid@Mar 1 2016, 10:14 PM<br />Are you admiring my body?

No. Where the fuck are your parents? I'm calling child protective services on you.

Quote:Originally posted by KezKincaid@Mar 1 2016, 10:14 PM<br />As you were reading the script, did you ever think, "Why are all these women in here? I though this was supposed to be a man's movie"

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

Quote:Originally posted by KezKincaid@Mar 1 2016, 10:14 PM<br />How were you able to get that cat to do what you want on a leash?

I gave it some of my OG Kush tbh imo fam.

Quote:Originally posted by Raven@Mar 2 2016, 05:09 AM<br />Who are you?

Who is your favorite powerpuff girl?

Miley Cyrus or Selena Gomez?

Favorite video game?

Favorite singer on the SHL site?

Do you think pebbles flintstone and bam bam rumble are OTP?

The green powerpuff girl is my favorite because she is the edgiest of the 3.

I got a thing for Latinas so I gotta go with Gomez.

Favorite video game Sonic Adventure 2 of course.

LIVE AND LEARN!
HANGING ON THE EDGY OF TOMORROW
LIVE AND LEARN!
FROM THE WORKS OF YESTERDAY
LIVE AND LEARN!
IF YOU BEG OR IF YOU BORROW
LIVE AND LEARN!
YOU MAY NEVER FIND YOUR WAY

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, oh, oh, yeah

Favorite singer is Raven Silvershit because I have only ever heard Raven Silvershit sing. Also you need to do a cover of Live and Learn.

I don't know what pebbles flinstones or bam bam rumble are so I cannot answer that.

Quote:Originally posted by Copenhagen@Mar 2 2016, 09:58 AM<br />Who's your favorite teammate on the Impact? Least favorite?

If we win the cup, how would you celebrate?

Ballerstorm or Eggy, who's the better GM?

Favorite teammate Raven Silverass. Least favorite is Shane Gagner. That guy talks way too much shit and doesn't get hit.

If we won the cup I would whip my dick out on the ice and start jerking it.

Ballsack is the best GM because he appreciates my dank memes while Eggy is way too greedy and won't pay formx.

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Mar 2 2016, 10:00 AM<br />differentiate x³ -5x²

Bojo Biscuit has a biscuit sized penis

Quote:Originally posted by SwegKingu@Mar 2 2016, 01:59 PM<br />When will you get snapchat so we dont have to use Mail for nudes?

Once that petition gets 100 signatures I will make a snapchat.

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Mar 3 2016, 01:52 PM<br />Choose one: Starting Defenseman or Starting Powerbottom. Choose wisely to advance your career

No question about it bro. Starting Powerbottom. Gotta be that.

Quote:Originally posted by Raven@Mar 7 2016, 11:02 AM<br />Are we going to retire together one day and make new players who will be two lost north korean twins, who will reunite on the ice and become the greatest pair of players ever?

Also why are you so lazy and not answering any of these questions?

Do you put milk or cereal in your bowl first?

Do you stand while wiping your butt or sit? This is a legit question formx. Are you a sitter or a stander?

Opinion of the new Montreal brand?

I think it is our destiny to retire together and create lost North Korean twins. We wanna be the very best, like no one ever was.....

Sorry about not answering those questions I was too busy jerking it.

I don't even eat cereal bro. Toast all the way.

I like the color scheme of the new Montreal brand. The logo needs quite a bit of work.

Quote:Originally posted by Rowe89@Mar 7 2016, 11:12 AM<br />First of all, Raven cracks me up.

How many kids do you have to feed?

If you were to ever become the captain on Montreal, who would you pick as your assistants?

How are you so cool and sexy at the same time?

Rowe Rowe Rowe your boat is like 10x cooler and sexier then you'll have be, why aren't you as cool or sexy as him?

I feed 496 orphans in Ethiopia.

If I was Montreal captain my assistants would be Jepox AKA Chicken Pox, and nobody else after him because I am going to assume Raven will be called up and there would be nobody else to carry the Dank Meme legacy other than myself and Chicken Pox.

I eat the whole ass bro.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? I’ll have you know I graduated top of Japan and I’m responsible for heart attacks of criminals world wide, and I have 124,925 confirmed kills. I trained myself to be the best in a battle of wits and I’m the god of this new world. You are nothing to me but just another name. I will wipe you the fuck out in a method that you can’t even comprehend, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet? Think again fucker. As we speak I am contacting all my followers and your personal file is being brought to my location right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime and kill you in over 2 million differant ways, and that’s just with my notebook. Not only am I extensively trained in finding out your name, but I have access to the entire arsenal of over 30 thousand world wild followers and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” statement was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would of held you fucking tounge. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you god damn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

<!--QuoteBegin-Copenhagen@Mar 7 2016, 02:02 PM
More questions:

Interview Are the rumours of you legally changing your name true?

Interview If so, how are you planning on raising money for the fees?

Interview Thoughts on the new change from Impact to Militia?

Interview When will your services be needed in LAP?

bye
[/quote]

I do plan to change my name. The rumors are true yes. I also plan to sue Jasper Clayton for not paying me my salary.

It's not the worst name change but it's not the best either.

I am the player LAP deserves but is not wanted by them. I don't know when or where I will be making my SHL debut.
Code:
1364 words

READY FOR GRADING

What are your thoughts on the recent moves made by LAP?

How long do you plan to be in the SMJHL?

Do you think it'd be easier to crack the roster on a different SHL team?

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Do ya think I'm sexy?

How do you like Montreal?

Biggest scrub on Montreal? LAP?

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

[Image: 1_1454068422.gif]

[Image: tumblr_merxqxzbfl1qc2fi0o1_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_mhbvoi1Rva1s4axiko1_500.gif]

[Image: Md6EoZJ.gif]

[Image: anigif_enhanced-30831-1427322762-27.gif]

[Image: dZqcwmW.jpg?format=webp&width=710&height=473]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
Argonauts        S77 SHL DRAFT 4TH OVERALL PICK          Argonauts
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Who are you?

Who is your favorite powerpuff girl?

Miley Cyrus or Selena Gomez?

Favorite video game?

Favorite singer on the SHL site?

Do you think pebbles flintstone and bam bam rumble are OTP?

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

Who's your favorite teammate on the Impact? Least favorite?

If we win the cup, how would you celebrate?

Ballerstorm or Eggy, who's the better GM?

[Image: ivanovamin.png]
Player Page - Update Thread

differentiate x³ -5x²

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

When will you get snapchat so we dont have to use Mail for nudes?

[Image: ezgif-6-09c631572c.gif]

Choose one: Starting Defenseman or Starting Powerbottom. Choose wisely to advance your career

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Are we going to retire together one day and make new players who will be two lost north korean twins, who will reunite on the ice and become the greatest pair of players ever?

Also why are you so lazy and not answering any of these questions?

Do you put milk or cereal in your bowl first?

Do you stand while wiping your butt or sit? This is a legit question formx. Are you a sitter or a stander?

Opinion of the new Montreal brand?

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

First of all, Raven cracks me up.

How many kids do you have to feed?

If you were to ever become the captain on Montreal, who would you pick as your assistants?

How are you so cool and sexy at the same time?

Rowe Rowe Rowe your boat is like 10x cooler and sexier then you'll have be, why aren't you as cool or sexy as him?

[Image: vk6rzYl.jpg]

More questions:

Interview Are the rumours of you legally changing your name true?

Interview If so, how are you planning on raising money for the fees?

Interview Thoughts on the new change from Impact to Militia?

Interview When will your services be needed in LAP?

bye

[Image: ivanovamin.png]
Player Page - Update Thread

You can grade this

That rant will get you more then expected

[Image: vk6rzYl.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by formx

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? I’ll have you know I graduated top of Japan and I’m responsible for heart attacks of criminals world wide, and I have 124,925 confirmed kills. I trained myself to be the best in a battle of wits and I’m the god of this new world. You are nothing to me but just another name. I will wipe you the fuck out in a method that you can’t even comprehend, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet? Think again fucker. As we speak I am contacting all my followers and your personal file is being brought to my location right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime and kill you in over 2 million differant ways, and that’s just with my notebook. Not only am I extensively trained in finding out your name, but I have access to the entire arsenal of over 30 thousand world wild followers and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” statement was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would of held you fucking tounge. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you god damn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

[Image: 4H053Jr.gif]

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]