Create Account

Official Montreal Announcement

Quote:Originally posted by Copenhagen@Mar 5 2016, 05:14 PM

A lot of people are saying this, but because of the size of the logo that was used in the article things do look a little off, and I agree.
Might be because of the black background. But it also could be the general lack of depth in the logo.

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

I dislike the change, with that being said though it's a good idea and I wish you guys luck. I get the change and I'm not disappointed, however I bet some people will be upset.

I just ask one thing though, now that you've made the change don't give up GMing this team for a while as it would not make sense to change the brand only to retire from GMing it the next season.

[Image: 336.jpg]

Fuck you all. The Impact are the team that has some of the biggest history in the SMJHL and you guys just shit on it. I hope this team suffers for seasons to come. Such a horrible rebrand for absolutely no god damn reason other than wanting to change something for the sake of changing something. Fuck off.

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Mar 5 2016, 06:10 PM
Dude, what the fuck.

Seriously, wat.

Quote:Originally posted by ByrdeMan@Mar 5 2016, 06:19 PM
I just ask one thing though, now that you've made the change don't give up GMing this team for a while as it would not make sense to change the brand only to retire from GMing it the next season.

Neither of us have any plans to leave for a long time to come.

Montreal's stuck with us.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Logo, name and everything are kinda lame. Not a huge fan of the Impact but there was no real reason to change it either way

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Not a fan.

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Quote:Originally posted by Toast@Mar 5 2016, 06:19 PM
Fuck you all. The Impact are the team that has some of the biggest history in the SMJHL and you guys just shit on it. I hope this team suffers for seasons to come. Such a horrible rebrand for absolutely no god damn reason other than wanting to change something for the sake of changing something. Fuck off.
No, they changed it because the GM wasn't an alum, which is the most backwards thing ever Smile)

And the fact that the co, who spent about 2 weeks as a player with the team, made an issue about the head not being an alum and then agreeing to this.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Baelor Swift@Mar 5 2016, 06:23 PM

No, they changed it because the GM wasn't an alum, which is the most backwards thing ever Smile)

And the fact that the co, who spent about 2 weeks as a player with the team, made an issue about the head not being an alum and then agreeing to this.

You know all that was just bullshit right?

[Image: ivanovamin.png]
Player Page - Update Thread

God damn, I'm mad. I used to be proud alumni, but I don't stand with this rebrand at all as the PR tells me to.

Vive L'Impact...

Quote:Originally posted by Copenhagen@Mar 5 2016, 06:24 PM

You know all that was just bullshit right?
Wouldn't surprise me if Eggy hopped on that type of thing

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Way to alienate the long-term members of the league!

Cheers
raiders

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

This has gone over well Smile)

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

At least it's not a soccer team anymore.

RIP Mac & 701

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Mar 5 2016, 07:21 PM
Logo, name and everything are kinda lame. Not a huge fan of the Impact but there was no real reason to change it either way
Well it's a real team..which is lame. Same with Jets and Mammoths.