Create Account

EDM // POR

It's been awesome, Scholzy. I think I might miss you most of all. Smile

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Yeah he just sign a bunch of undrafted players to min contracts.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

ship me to Portland

[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by belgarat@Mar 6 2016, 09:04 PM

OK didnt know if the no FA meant any at all even inactive, was like wtf he gonna do

Well, he can't sign any inactive free agents who aren't already on his roster as far as I know. He can, however, trade for roster filling players which I'm sure GMs would be fine with, some teams carry useless players (as we did with Corco) to reach the limit with cheap contracts, they shouldn't be hard to get if JP is under the limit. He'll also have draft picks in rounds after the 1st that he can use to sign players from juniors.

Plus he still has Buzz Killington signed. So that's one

Plus he still has Buzz Killington signed. So that's one

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Mar 6 2016, 07:59 PM
Does Portland have any players left aside from you JP?

I'm still there, along with Ponsen! One of us is bound to be captain next season Cheers

Good luck Scholz, with all the players going to different team, it's hard to figure out who to root to win the Cup! You are going to be a superstar.

Have nothing but good things to say about JP and all the Admirals. Been a fantastic 3 seasons and although we never left the basement I felt we greatly improved as a team each and every season. Brumm, karlsson, kowalski I look forward to crushing you guys as a member of the blizzard Wink. Nevzorov, killington, Vikingstod, ponsen I wish you guys the best of luck with the rebuild. Unfortunate things went they way they did, but hopefully all these picks should speed up the process. :admirals:

Big shout out to killington. Doubt I'll get anywhere near 47 points again and that's in large part to your MVP performance. Smile

Now on to the blizzard. I'm beyond stoked to join such a killer organization and I hope I can help you reach that Challenge cup in S28! Blizzard

[Image: IAP8v68.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

:o SCHOLZYYYYYYY!

Quote:Originally posted by Alucard@Mar 7 2016, 02:59 PM
I'm so jelly.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Quote:Originally posted by Alucard@Mar 7 2016, 12:59 PM
Yay Knights

[Image: IAP8v68.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Quote:Originally posted by karlssens@Mar 7 2016, 07:33 PM

Yay  Knights

Get in the chatzy!!

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Aggrieved

Quote:Originally posted by Corco@Apr 2 2016, 09:31 PM