Create Account

New England Planning Draft Fraud? #clickbait, Draft Hype 2/3

Code:
Word count: 350, Ready for grading

With two picks in the top five of this upcoming draft, there was always going to be a lot of attention on the New England Wolfpack and the choices they would make. With the unexpected drama surrounding the Portland Admirals and the forfeiture of their first overall pick, the attention on New England has only intensified.

They are now put into a position that is both enviable - New England has the opportunity to stake a claim on any player they choose, and to grab the best player in the draft - and stressful. In a first round where just about any player could be first overall, prettyburn and Storm are faced with the difficult decision of which player they will take with that coveted pick.

We here at TSN’s draft coverage have heard some rumblings that New England’s plan here is, in fact, to not choose. As is widely acknowledged, Wolfpack member lil is a particularly influential face in the New England locker room, and knows six players who are eligible in this draft. It has been suggested that New England management have been working toward a method of sneakily claiming all six of those players, using only their #1 and #4 picks. We’re not sure how that would work, but we were definitely intrigued, so we reached out to Wolfpack GM prettyburn for comment, and were told:

“My co-GM Samsinov and I have spent the last few weeks tracking down witches, shamans, and village healers, but all tell us that trying to condense players into that few picks is beyond their skills. We are therefore lessening our expectations and trying to find a way to squeeze two players into a single pick. We're hoping, therefore, that we can squeeze all six players into our first three picks. Failing that we may turn to conventional magicians to see what we can accomplish with slight of hand.”

Well folks, you heard it here first: New England may be planning some trickery for the upcoming draft. If you notice some of those hot prospects go missing...well, guess you know where to look!

May actually be able to confirm or deny given proper timing and space.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

No comment. :ph34r:

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

NEW just gonna draft another Eggy

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Mar 8 2016, 09:57 AM
It's Eggys Multi duh

storm more likely to draft somebody than finish his presser

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Mar 8 2016, 10:41 AM
storm more likely to draft somebody than finish his presser

My presser is done though.

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Mar 8 2016, 10:43 AM
My presser is done though.

I believe you mean MY presser is done. bish.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

I'm gonna draft TWO Eggys

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Another thread about me smh

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

i volunteer to merge with Mikko. the force of our RNH feelings basically makes us one person already. :-x

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

If the lil brigade can't squish itself down into rringine, teaj27, and jjaybo then what good even is it

Quote:Originally posted by lil@Mar 8 2016, 11:08 AM
If the lil brigade can't squish itself down into rringine, teaj27, and jjaybo then what good even is it
How dare you come in here with a faulty brigade?

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

How do you guys know I WANT to merge into a super player eh? :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by prettyburn@Mar 8 2016, 10:27 AM

How dare you come in here with a faulty brigade?
Sorry boss, I'll make it easier for you to commit draft fraud in future by recruiting exclusively transformers Aggrieved