Create Account

Minnesota Gets Pretty

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Mar 12 2016, 10:26 PM

That moment when Texas went hard in the paint trying to lure LPF to their team and then gave up when his rights were traded...

It's cool, you guys got other players, but dont for one second act like your team didn't want him bad.  Smile)
We wanted him initially. But decided if he was honestly thinking for a second about going to Minnesota over Texas he wasn't worth the effort Smile)

So instead of waiting around we did the smarter thing and got not 1, not 2, but 3 superior players and one comparable one. Texas stays winning.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Snoodky@Mar 12 2016, 10:29 PM

We wanted him initially. But decided if he was honestly thinking for a second about going to Minnesota over Texas he wasn't worth the effort Smile)
lol definitely remembering this shit

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

So instead of waiting around we did the smarter thing and got not 1, not 2, but 3 superior players and one comparable one. Texas stays winning.

SHOTS FIRED.

Contrary to what Texas believes, they aren't the only family-oriented team, there is a reason LPF chose Minnesota, we are a fam here too. I love Texas, you guys are great, but the atmosphere here in Minny and the group of people we have is fantastic.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Mar 12 2016, 10:34 PM

SHOTS FIRED.

Contrary to what Texas believes, they aren't the only family-oriented team, there is a reason LPF chose Minnesota, we are a fam here too. I love Texas, you guys are great, but the atmosphere here in Minny and the group of people we have is fantastic.
[Image: frabz-LOL-GOOD-LUCK-BRO-355b98.jpg]

Because Minnesota has not also made moves to improve their current lineup and also improve their pipeline as well.

Thank you, come again.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Snoodky@Mar 12 2016, 10:35 PM

[Image: frabz-LOL-GOOD-LUCK-BRO-355b98.jpg]

I don't need luck bro. Texas does, good luck winning with a stacked team, that's honestly more of a challenge.

Minnesota Gets Pretty, Texas Gets Petty Hmm

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Mar 12 2016, 10:36 PM

Because Minnesota has not also made moves to improve their current lineup and also improve their pipeline as well.

Thank you, come again.
Oh so you're set now to be mediocre now and the future? Congrats dude, proud of you Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by Snoodky@Mar 12 2016, 10:37 PM

Oh so you're set now to be mediocre now and the future? Congrats dude, proud of you Smile)

Got damn the butthurt is real. :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Snoodky@Mar 12 2016, 10:21 PM
That moment when people don't realize we stopped pursuing LPF when we made a trade for 3 higher TPE players like a week ago Smile)
This is why I literally cannot stand Texas. You guys SERIOUSLY pushed for him, and even acted desperate.

Quote:Originally posted by dankoa@Mar 12 2016, 10:37 PM
Minnesota Gets Pretty, Texas Gets PrettyDrunk Hmm
Ftfy

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Mar 12 2016, 10:40 PM

This is why I literally cannot stand Texas. You guys SERIOUSLY pushed for him, and even acted desperate.
Pushed for him initially. Then we made a better move and got 3 better players and stopped pursuing him.

Quote:Originally posted by Snoodky@Mar 12 2016, 10:37 PM

Dear God you have been so defensive and combative ever since we acquired Flacko's rights.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Snoodky@Mar 12 2016, 10:42 PM

Pushed for him initially. Then we made a better move and got 3 better players and stopped pursuing him.
Lol so fucking full of yourself now, please leave Texas and take the cactus out of your ass.

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Mar 12 2016, 10:42 PM

Dear God you have been so defensive and combative ever since we acquired Flacko's rights.
Sorry for trying to build a rivalry Rolleyes Guess I should spend that effort on a team that can throw some heat instead of a team of... Merica and not much else.