Create Account

Minnesota Gets Pretty

Quote:Originally posted by Snoodky@Mar 12 2016, 10:42 PM

Pushed for him initially. Then we made a better move and got 3 better players and stopped pursuing him.

No, you pushed for him and you lost, so you looked in another direction. You guys made a good deal to get those three players, but you still lost in your push for Flacko, and we won.

Bring on the rivalry, Ill fight you all by my lonesome Tongue

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Snoodky@Mar 12 2016, 10:44 PM

Sorry for trying to build a rivalry Rolleyes Guess I should spend that effort on a team that can throw some heat instead of a team of... Merica and not much else.
Do a better job instead of sounding so salty about something a "rival" does positively.

Come on, Deener. Get your rabble in line.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Snoodky@Mar 12 2016, 10:44 PM

Sorry for trying to build a rivalry Rolleyes Guess I should spend that effort on a team that can throw some heat instead of a team of... Merica and not much else.
Rivalry with a team in a different conference?

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Mar 12 2016, 07:40 PM

This is why I literally cannot stand Texas. You guys SERIOUSLY pushed for him, and even acted desperate.
Uhh not really

I love Baelor and would've loved him on our team but sadly there was just no room for him at all on our roster.

It's for the best that he stayed in Minny and got the playing time he deserved. I didn't even make him an offer in FA

About a week ago, sure, we were hoping to nab him. The trades that brought in Brumm and Banjo along with the LAP trade means we don't have a single roster spot open, so that spelt the end of us going after Baelor

Keep hating on us though 701, it's cute when you talk about things you don't know about

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Mar 12 2016, 10:44 PM

No, you pushed for him and you lost, so you looked in another direction. You guys made a good deal to get those three players, but you still lost in your push for Flacko, and we won.

Bring on the rivalry, Ill fight you all by my lonesome Tongue
Thats alright, I'll look for a team with more people like you who can throw it back without taking shit personally Tongue

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Congrats to Baelor and Minny on getting a great player, I wish LPF all the best! Towel

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Mar 12 2016, 10:46 PM

Rivalry with a team in a different conference?
If I saw anyone in the same conference as even close to the same level I'd consider them, sadly the rest of the West doesn't stand a chance :(

Quote:Originally posted by Snoodacris@Mar 12 2016, 10:46 PM

Uhh not really

I love Baelor and would've loved him on our team but sadly there was just no room for him at all on our roster.

It's for the best that he stayed in Minny and got the playing time he deserved. I didn't even make him an offer in FA

About a week ago, sure, we were hoping to nab him. The trades that brought in Brumm and Banjo along with the LAP trade means we don't have a single roster spot open, so that spelt the end of us going after Baelor

Keep hating on us though 701, it's cute when you talk about things you don't know about
Uh all your public tampooning says different lmfao.

Quote:Originally posted by Snoodacris@Mar 12 2016, 10:47 PM
Congrats to Baelor and Minny on getting a great player, I wish LPF all the best! Towel
Yeahthat Good luck LPF enjoy Minny. Merica is a hell of a GM and Buster is one of the best teammates on the site you'll do well there Smile

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Mar 12 2016, 07:47 PM

Uh all your public tampooning says different lmfao.
My public tampering thread was like 3 weeks ago

These trades were a week ago. Do you not understand the concept of time? Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by Snoodky@Mar 12 2016, 10:47 PM

If I saw anyone in the same conference as even close to the same level I'd consider them, sadly the rest of the West doesn't stand a chance :(
How is Edmonton not as good if not better than Minnesota?

Congrats on the signing, my 2 seasons in MIN were great! No doubt in my mind you'll feel at home there.

[Image: 336.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Snoodacris@Mar 12 2016, 10:48 PM

My public tampering thread was like 3 weeks ago

These trades were a week ago. Do you not understand the concept of time? Smile)
Do you not understand the concept of you still pushed for him then? Lmfao, stop putting words in my mouth cause I never said when you pushed for him. So it's still cute when I know what I'm talking about cause I'm a cutie just like you DEENER :-x

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Mar 12 2016, 10:49 PM

How is Edmonton not as good if not better than Minnesota?
JT is a negative asset. We all know that.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Mar 12 2016, 10:50 PM

Here is what does annoy me, Maxy is claiming that he is trying to spark a rivalry, which I have no problem with, but when we fire shots back, its automatically "fine my bad for trying to start a rivalry".

A rivalry involves both sides firing shots at each other.
But you guys aren't the ones firing shots back (Well you are, and to an extent Argar) the others aren't part of it Tongue