Create Account

Minnesota Gets Pretty

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Mar 13 2016, 12:52 AM

Also Argar is right I am a negative asset to minnesota since Alle signed a long term extension with a team I am on and refused to do so on oyur team  o:-)

To be fair, I couldn't get a shorter contract or a PO without surrendering the NTC. Tez is a mean negotiator. :(

Minny is A+

[Image: hqBRlWW.png]
Berserkers Blizzard Usa

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Mar 12 2016, 08:58 PM

We all know how much of a bleeding heart Allegiant is. There just wasn't anyone to feel sorry for on Minnesota.

Except for maybe Vilhjalmsson.  :ph34r:

"Checks award history"

Nope no GM of the year.

Better luck next time ArGar.

#LesserJT

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Mar 13 2016, 12:58 AM

We all know how much of a bleeding heart Allegiant is. There just wasn't anyone to feel sorry for on Minnesota.

Except for maybe Vilhjalmsson.  :ph34r:

That's not true! I feel sorry for Harry too. :((

Berserkers Blizzard Usa

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Mar 13 2016, 12:02 AM

"Checks award history"

Nope no GM of the year.

Better luck next time ArGar.

#LesserJT

MFW I didn't say anything about your ability as a GM but you had to go that route anyway.

[Image: Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif]

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Chiefs Blizzard

get along pls

Berserkers Blizzard Usa

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Mar 12 2016, 09:07 PM

MFW I didn't say anything about your ability as a GM but you had to go that route anyway.

[Image: Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif]

It's all in good fun.

Gotta keep this up for a few seasons before Alle and I bolt back to Minnesota..

K thnx.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Mar 13 2016, 12:10 AM

It's all in good fun.

Gotta keep this up for a few seasons [b]before Alle and I bolt back to Minnesota..

K thnx.[/b]
[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-16016-1380063835-18.gif]

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Snoodky@Mar 12 2016, 11:53 PM

Edmonton lost all their momentum trading Buster. Now they're just as good as Edmonton in the NHL. Plus they got the shittiest of the Karpotsov's and a goaltender who makes Marty Brodeur look young. Plus I don't think Minny's a threat at all, but they went after someone we initially wanted so they seemed like a good target.

Don't talk out the side of your neck about my team until you're even close to as successful as I am.

Wow what the honest fuck this is just like my home life, mom and dad always fighting n shit

good deal

also stfu at the texas fucktards

maxy gaining steam on the so damn butthurt standings table ahahaha just shut the fuck up

I'm down to fight

[Image: tumblr_nzkao9xoLo1usdzvro1_500.gif]

[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

Congrats on the contract my friend. Would have loved to play with you again but it just wasn't in the cards. We had some great times with the ahem IMPACT!. I think you are going to do great things for Minnesota and I wish you nothing but the best bro.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

I can picture the guys in the Minnesota LR being like this lol ArGar Rotten?

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dO-j8xuYmqc"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dO-j8xuYmqc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Mar 13 2016, 01:10 AM

It's all in good fun.

Gotta keep this up for a few seasons before Alle and I bolt back to Minnesota..

K thnx.
[Image: BkpfDHt.gif]