S28 - Regular Season Index

no worries, manhattan will just go 3-0 to start the season again

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Also, who the fuck uses Norton??

Kaspersky >>>

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Mar 22 2016, 04:05 PM

Those files should be saved locally and then uploaded to Google Drive/Dropbox/whatever... Is this not the way it's done?
Well for one, the local saves were also wiped out by Norton for some reason. So while I've locally saved it, it suddenly has disappeared. For two, I have to manually save it to my comp while it's saved directly to Google Drive. I've tried the opposite way before, and it completely fucked up the index to where you couldn't view anything past the main screen. And for three, I've always had Norton because it's free through Comcast and my dad worked at Comcast and I haven't had many issues with it. Now there's a major issue.

Still working on it, but it looks like I might have to resim the first games and get the results to be the same but the player stats will likely change.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Mar 22 2016, 01:12 PM
Also, who the fuck uses Norton??

Kaspersky >>>

avast tbh

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Mar 22 2016, 04:52 PM
It just picked up Mac's virus. His hacking is the only reason Biscuit would lose to Colt.

You've always said youse a lover no a fighter.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy@Mar 22 2016, 03:15 PM

Well for one, the local saves were also wiped out by Norton for some reason. So while I've locally saved it, it suddenly has disappeared. For two, I have to manually save it to my comp while it's saved directly to Google Drive. I've tried the opposite way before, and it completely fucked up the index to where you couldn't view anything past the main screen. And for three, I've always had Norton because it's free through Comcast and my dad worked at Comcast and I haven't had many issues with it. Now there's a major issue.

Still working on it, but it looks like I might have to resim the first games and get the results to be the same but the player stats will likely change.
Well then that sucks. I suggest trying here:

https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/cu..._retail_6_en_us

Quote:Originally posted by Mac@Mar 22 2016, 03:16 PM
You've always said youse a lover no a fighter.

Hulk Hogan just won 9 digits in a libel case, you keep it up I'll sue you soon.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Mar 22 2016, 04:18 PM

Well then that sucks. I suggest trying here:

https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/cu..._retail_6_en_us
I've tried it, it isn't working. I'm looking for other solutions for the time being.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.

The season I have a record start <_<

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy@Mar 22 2016, 04:15 PM

I might have to resim the first games and get the results to be the same but the [b]player stats will likely change
.[/b]
:( Gone is my 4 point game

^^^This is meant to come across in a joking tone,

The issue is nothing you could control and not your fault :D

Norton recognized Horvat wasn't top scorer and realized there must've been a virus IMO

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

In all seriousness though JayWhy I think we all understand that shit happens and it was only 3 games. Don't sweat too hard over it, let's just make sure it doesn't happen again when we're say three quarters of the way through next time

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

Quote:Originally posted by Snoodacris@Mar 22 2016, 03:24 PM
In all seriousness though JayWhy I think we all understand that shit happens and it was only 3 games. Don't sweat too hard over it, let's just make sure it doesn't happen again when we're say three quarters of the way through next time

OR WHAT?! Hard to take someone named "Snoodacris" seriously :ph34r:

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Good news is, I apparently had a random back-up section in my computer that saved an archived file deep into my program files. It just popped up during a search and so I have back to 2:50, so literally 10 minutes before the sim today. So at worst, there's 2 days of sims.

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Mar 22 2016, 03:26 PM

OR WHAT?! Hard to take someone named "Snoodacris" seriously :ph34r:
Says the guy with the Trump avatar Smile)