Create Account

Indy 500 - Alexander Rossi!

What an excellent race. I'm really happy that Alexander Rossi won! I've been following his career for years.

Cheers

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

left turn

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Just a prelude for the coca cola 600 tbqh

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

aaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy
Really wanted to see it, but with all the Monaco hype forgot about it. Nice to see the old F1 drivers win smth.

Quote:Originally posted by LatvianBastard@May 29 2016, 08:49 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy
Really wanted to see it, but with all the Monaco hype forgot about it. Nice to see the old F1 drivers win smth.

Yep! speaking of Monaco, Ricciardo got screwed!

Quote:Originally posted by Toonces@May 29 2016, 11:55 PM

Yep! speaking of Monaco,  Ricciardo got screwed!
Yeah, Ric got screwed hard. I was hoping for him to win, other than Ferrari's. Guy is a class act, y u do dis Red Bull. It was a fun race tho, until it went full Monaco after the switch to dry tyres.

Quote:Originally posted by LatvianBastard@May 29 2016, 09:01 PM

Yeah, Ric got screwed hard. I was hoping for him to win, other than Ferrari's. Guy is a class act, y u do dis Red Bull. It was a fun race tho, until it went full Monaco after the switch to dry tyres.

Yeah, I wish it would have dried a little faster so Daniel could have made his pass attempt stick! That was pretty weak too, Hamilton obviously cut the corner to maintain the lead.

I missed the end of it (watched the first 150 laps, had to leave before the end) and also have to still watch Monaco :(( Been such a busy day. So happy for him, he should still have a seat in F1 for Manor if it wasn't for fucking Rio's money taking his seat. Hopefully he's out before the end of the year and Rossi is back in the seat

Not going to read this thread because I'm assuming Monaco spoilers also Tongue

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Toonces@May 30 2016, 12:05 AM

Yeah, I wish it would have dried a little faster so Daniel could have made his pass attempt stick! That was pretty weak too, Hamilton obviously cut the corner to maintain the lead.
I really hate Hamilton, the dude can't win without the best car. That move was shady, it had no further action, so let's go on. It was a good gp nevertheless, already hyping myself to Canada, where Ferrari won't get a podium, again.