Col

ill take the lames

Carolina

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

I'll take Bruins

NYR

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

ANA

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by McJesus@May 29 2016, 10:21 PM
EDM

Is dere trades?
I think trades only involving draft picks is best, obviously this isn't happening in a way that would affect any actual rosters so I don't see a point in trading players.

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Brandon@May 30 2016, 03:54 PM

I think trades only involving draft picks is best, obviously this isn't happening in a way that would affect any actual rosters so I don't see a point in trading players.
Could be fun. Doesn't hurt anything like you said so I don't see why you couldn't include players. Would just add another depth if anything but it's entirely up to you. Just my thoughts Smile

I'll do Arizona since Lil got CBJ 😭

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@May 30 2016, 04:09 PM

Could be fun. Doesn't hurt anything like you said so I don't see why you couldn't include players. Would just add another depth if anything but it's entirely up to you. Just my thoughts Smile
IIRC I think we had a small trade committee (wanna say it was me, 12moritz, and JP?) just to approve trades so ludicrous stuff wasn't happening. If everyone wants to do something like that again then we certainly can Smile

Also, after a certain point, we allowed people to double up on teams, allowed us to fill up the teams rather quickly Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Brandon@May 30 2016, 04:14 PM

IIRC I think we had a small trade committee (wanna say it was me, 12moritz, and JP?) just to approve trades so ludicrous stuff wasn't happening. If everyone wants to do something like that again then we certainly can Smile
If it could happen I think it'd be worth it, make things a bit more interesting and open the possibility of picks actually moving. Either way I'm excited for this :D

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@May 30 2016, 04:16 PM

If it could happen I think it'd be worth it, make things a bit more interesting and open the possibility of picks actually moving. Either way I'm excited for this :D
Yeah why not? Adds an interesting dynamic

Also, if people would like to double on teams, go ahead and post here, first come first serve Smile

4th Overall OTB, looking to move down. Would like a top 4 d man too.

Also could be traded outright depending on the dmen

[Image: hallsy.png]