Create Account

2016 Community Mock Draft

It's been 24 hours, Columbus has been auto'd Jesse Puljujarvi, RW, Karpat (FIN)

Carolina now on the clock <a href='index.php?showuser=98' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Deener</a>

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

PHI looking to move up from 18th

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

LARGEST PUNISHMENT IN SHL HISTORY

With the 4th overall pick, the Carolina Hurricanes are proud to select..

Matthew Tkachuk!

Without a true dominating winger in the pipelines, we fill an organizational need with a winger who we feel can dominate around the net.

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

Per Frank's request, Vancouver selects Pierre-Luc Dubois, LW, Cape Breton (QMJHL)

Calgary is on the clock <a href='index.php?showuser=2038' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>TheLastOlympian07</a>

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Jun 8 2016, 07:05 PM
Laine doesn't have the insane skating acceleration and physicality that 05-10 Ovi had, but yeah the shot is comparable.

why stop at 2010, Ovi still been crushing the league even now... he's won the last 4 Rockets dropping 200 + hits per season

Calgary Flames would like to select big center Logan Brown with the 6th overall selection. A big top line potential center doesnt come along to often. He could also possibly step in right away next season as he is 6'6 and 220.

Quote:Originally posted by Kinsler@Jun 9 2016, 01:38 PM

why stop at 2010, Ovi still been crushing the league even now... he's won the last 4 Rockets dropping 200 + hits per season

2005-2010 wasn't just a the best goal scorer. He was actually the best player.

I could see Laine having a 2012-2016 Ovechkin like career for a peak.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by TheLastOlympian07@Jun 9 2016, 04:46 PM
Calgary Flames would like to select big center Logan Brown with the 6th overall selection. A big top line potential center doesnt come along to often. He could also possibly step in right away next season as he is 6'6 and 220.
Someone who has really shot up the draft board the past couple months. Reminds me a lot of Jordan Staal.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1163' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>WannabeFinn</a> you're up btw Smile

Arizona selects, with the 7th pick, defenseman Olli Juolevi of the London Knights.

<a href='index.php?showuser=74' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-62'>Tylar</a> ur up now ;Wink

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Kari and Niemi OTB

Quote:Originally posted by McJesus@Jun 9 2016, 05:52 PM

2005-2010 wasn't just a the best goal scorer. He was actually the best player.

I could see Laine having a 2012-2016 Ovechkin like career for a peak.

who was better than ovechkin from the time span of 2010-2016 ?

Quote:Originally posted by Kinsler@Jun 9 2016, 11:38 PM

http://www.quanthockey.com/nhl/seasons/las...yers-stats.html

Crosby, arguably Giroux/Kane/Stamkos/Malkin

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Jun 9 2016, 11:43 PM

http://www.quanthockey.com/nhl/seasons/las...yers-stats.html

Crosby, arguably Giroux/Kane/Stamkos/Malkin

ovi is in the same stat range as those players but absolutely decimates them in goals save for stamkos

i'd give crosby the edge in that range, but he missed like 2 seasons during it

Quote:Originally posted by Kinsler@Jun 9 2016, 11:48 PM

ovi is in the same stat range as those players but absolutely decimates them in goals save for stamkos

i'd give crosby the edge in that range, but he missed like 2 seasons during it
ya and for the record I love Ovi, but I don't think he's been the absolute best player since 2010

Quote:Originally posted by Kinsler@Jun 9 2016, 08:38 PM

Crosby?

[Image: hallsy.png]