Create Account

2016 Community Mock Draft

STL selects Brett Howden, C (Moose Jaw, WHL)

<a href='index.php?showuser=32' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>FuckGroupMe</a> you're up

Bruins select C - Tage Thompson

<a href='index.php?showuser=30' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-9'>HabsFanFromOntario</a> up

Toronto selects Boris Katchouk and Markus Niemelainen

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

<a href='index.php?showuser=283' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>McJesus</a> is on the clock

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

The Niemelainen love pleases me greatly. I desperately want the Jets to take him at #36.

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Jun 16 2016, 01:44 PM
<a href='index.php?showuser=283' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>McJesus</a> is on the clock
<a href='index.php?showuser=98' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Deener</a> is on the clock btw. There was a trade a couple of days ago and well the order wasn't updated.

Also I am looking to move down from 43rd.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Hurricanes select D - Lucas Johansen from the Kelowna Rockets

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

<a href='index.php?showuser=1163' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>WannabeFinn</a> you're up

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

I'll update the order tonight when I get back from my hockey game Smile

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Florida takes the first goalie off the board, Filip Gustavsson.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

STL receives 43
EDM receives 49, 87

<a href='index.php?showuser=283' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>McJesus</a>

<a href='index.php?showuser=1917' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>lil</a> ur up

Columbus selects Sam Steel, C, Regina (WHL)

<a href='index.php?showuser=2038' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>TheLastOlympian07</a> You're up

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

lil took Columbus over me and didn't make a single pick smh