Create Account

Worst way you have injured yourself?

Fuck it, I can't respond to this shit fast enough.

TL;DR we all should be dead.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Jun 27 2016, 02:28 PM
I work at a summer camp and today a kid with a rocket nailed me in the nuts during a soccer game. Hurt like a mother fucker. I made the stop tho.

that was rocket league, doofus.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

I have been concussed probably 3 times. Once was during football practice, another was when I was 3 and got hit on the follow-through by a 7-iron. The 3rd was all my fault.

I was biking and hit a bump in the road. I was trying to put my feet in the holds on my pedals and couldn't, and hit a wet patch on a turn at full speed. Ended up sliding into the curb head-first, broke my left wrist (one bone popped out, the other was a compound fracture) and 2 fingers (which my mom had to point out to the doctor...). My helmet saved my life, as the impact between the curb and my helmet caused enough pressure to buzz off 1/8th of an inch of my hair in some spots.

So yeah, that's why I'm an idiot around here, it's the CTE talking Smile)

Have only hurt myself playing sports.

The 1st non-contact hockey tournament that I went in, I got my skate caught in a rut and twisted my leg. Broken tibia, couldn't do anything for 7ish months.

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

i guess I also got a mild concussion lol. we were playing ultimate football in P.E. I was going to catch the ball so I jumped really fucking high and i jumped to far flew head first into the concrete wall (had a little padding but still). i dont remember anything from 11 am - 5 pm.

good times. i caught the ball though so theres that.

p.s fu mac call me charlie brown. If you got a fucking problem with me come down to Houston and solve it. You can find me at the University of Houston Engineering college. Come at me.

I have a bunch of old swimming injuries but they weren't the sorts of things that could've been avoided...shoulders, knees, back. Overuse injuries. Swimming up to six hours a day means stuff just breaks down after a while.

I don't have anything really embarrassing, though. I was a very timid girly-girl outside of swimming....but my on-land balance is so bad that I still can't ride a bike, so I was constantly black and blue shins from running into things. Used to ask my teachers if I could be put in an outside desk so I wouldn't have to try to navigate through rows of desks to get to the door! Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by Private Snowball@Jun 27 2016, 10:29 PM

Blink

Are all of our Latvians suffering brain trauma?

You don't wanna know how many time I've been hit a head.
After I posted that previous post I remembered one time when I was learning how to ride a bicycle I drive in to garage doors and hit it with front tire and after that I flight over steer and hit garage doors head first.
Maybe I have been hit in a head two or three times too much.

Ruptured my splem and internal bleeding after being head butted in the balls during rugby practice.
7 days in the hospital at the age of 13. Nurse (good looking nurses ) had to play with my balls every 30 minutes to check the condo my injury.
Thank god for morphine, I would have been hard for a week!

Sitting on a skate board going down a big hill it slipped out from under me. Both ass cheeks were in bed ed with asphalt.
Mom had to pick pieces out with tweasers over a few weeks.

Kicked a curb while drunk and angry, broke my foot.

Kicked a fence post while drunk, tore tendons and ligaments in my ankle and foot.
Couldn't walk on it for 3 months.

Got out of my computer chair wrong, ruptured my lowest disc. Had to have it replaced and have not been able to work for the last 6 years as a result.

Can't think of any more dumb / funny ones atm but I know there are more.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Quote:Originally posted by The_Mazais@Jun 27 2016, 02:46 PM

After I posted that previous post I remembered one time when I was learning how to ride a bicycle I drive in to garage doors and hit it with front tire and after that I flight over steer and hit garage doors head first.
I did something similar I somehow got my foot in the tire so the bike launched me and I skitted across the road

Quote:Originally posted by TheLastOlympian07@Jun 27 2016, 01:39 PM
i guess I also got a mild concussion lol. we were playing ultimate football in P.E. I was going to catch the ball so I jumped really fucking high and i jumped to far flew head first into the concrete wall (had a little padding but still). i dont remember anything from 11 am - 5 pm.

good times. i caught the ball though so theres that.

p.s fu mac call me charlie brown. [b]If you got a fucking problem with me come down to Houston and solve it. You can find me at the University of Houston Engineering college. Come at me.
[/b]

Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by The_Mazais@Jun 27 2016, 11:46 AM

That reminds me.

First time a rode a bike with hand brakes, I had no idea what to do. Ran into a shed and had slivers all through my face.

Got a gem from those cheap little rings you get from the ball machines at the mall stuck up my nose.
Back to the ER I went.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

As a frequent user of nice injuries, we ain't alone eh