Create Account

LAP//SEA

Quote:Originally posted by stevo@Jun 28 2016, 12:19 PM
wait wait so theres a deener allen fallout fo real?

Dude Allens big thank you to Deener for the GM job was to trade him to gotdamn Seattle and stick him in a LR with <a href='index.php?showuser=1242' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Andybj</a>, <a href='index.php?showuser=1322' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-45'>mpc</a>, <a href='index.php?showuser=2090' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-7'>Quinn</a> and McZ Smile) .

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by JNH@Jun 28 2016, 02:07 PM

I still think they all suck (especially 44) except for <a href='index.php?showuser=883' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>ByrdeMan</a>, he sucks extra.
Fuq off bitch. You know you'd trade for my ass in an instant if I was on da block

[Image: 336.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Jun 28 2016, 12:16 PM

[Image: 1JID-9mv.jpg]
At first thought that said dont play with yourself and was very confused why he was sending that

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Jun 28 2016, 12:31 PM

Dude Allens big thank you to Deener for the GM job was to trade him to gotdamn Seattle and stick him in a LR with <a href='index.php?showuser=1242' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Andybj</a>, <a href='index.php?showuser=1322' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-45'>mpc</a>, <a href='index.php?showuser=2090' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-7'>Quinn</a> and McZ Smile) .

Sounds like a pretty sweet locker room to be in.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Jun 28 2016, 09:31 AM

I did give <a href='index.php?showuser=1242' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Andybj</a> a great idea on how to get his twitch stream extremely popular but he didn't take my advice tho :lol: :lol: :lol:

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Jun 28 2016, 12:35 PM

You would say that Eggy

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Jun 28 2016, 12:35 PM

You also sleep with a MLP pillow so stfu

Quote:Originally posted by Deenerys Targa-rene@Jun 28 2016, 12:35 PM

I did give <a href='index.php?showuser=1242' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Andybj</a> a great idea on how to get his twitch stream extremely popular but he didn't take my advice tho&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:

TBH Seattle didn't value everything you brought to their team.

Quote:Originally posted by ByrdeMan@Jun 28 2016, 05:32 PM

Fuq off bitch. You know you'd trade for my ass in an instant if I was on da block

Something something Houston... something something Engineering... come at me

:ph34r:

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Jun 28 2016, 09:36 AM

TBH Seattle didn't value everything you brought to their team.
Dude a TWITCH stream of you tazing yourself for 10 minutes, followed by 30 minutes of twitching

It's fucking GENIUS

And yet he kept requesting other lame games to play. Like whaddafock m8 i just gave you a billion dollar idea

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

Quote:Originally posted by Deenerys Targa-rene@Jun 28 2016, 12:38 PM

Dude a [b]TWITCH
stream of you tazing yourself for 10 minutes, followed by 30 minutes of twitching

It's fucking GENIUS

And yet he kept requesting other lame games to play. Like whaddafock m8 i just gave you a billion dollar idea[/b]

He would of had so many views, it would of went so fucking viral his cat would of been resurrected.

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Jun 28 2016, 12:36 PM

You also sleep with a MLP pillow so stfu

I wish. I should buy one Hmm

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Deenerys Targa-rene@Jun 28 2016, 12:38 PM

Dude a [b]TWITCH
stream of you tazing yourself for 10 minutes, followed by 30 minutes of twitching

It's fucking GENIUS

And yet he kept requesting other lame games to play. Like whaddafock m8 i just gave you a billion dollar idea[/b]

It sounds too much like that Arab guy on YouTube that McGuyvers electronics and ends up shocking himself for ten minutes

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Deenerys Targa-rene@Jun 28 2016, 09:38 AM

Dude a [b]TWITCH

It's fucking GENIUS

You mean you just gave me a billion dollar idea.

See you later, suckers!

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

now we're talking