Create Account

LAP//SEA

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QAjZaSlWG50"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QAjZaSlWG50" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

This good too

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Jun 28 2016, 09:47 AM
Deener you fucking crybaby. The Renes got BETTER after you left, FACT.

Sorry you can't accept that your mediocre trading and inactivity came back to bite you in your little al-Qaeda ass.
Quote:
Quote:[b]
Quote:[b]Draft me, please.

Thanks.
Smile)

Give me a pitch. Why should I draft you?[/b]
Well, if you really like Entourage, I'll pitch you with Ari Gold's Rules to Rule by.

1. "You don't have any power until you have all the power."
I am the best RW prospect not named Wind. How did I get to that point as a 5th round draft pick in the deepest draft in SMJHL history? I fucking flexed the shit out of my nuts and worked as hard as I could to get there. Seriously, look that shit up. I'm top 5 in TPE in the draft class (ish, idk, at least top 7), I finished 4th in points for rookies behind Jesster, Wind, and Falk, and I had 3 fucking game winning goals in the SMJHL playoffs(I know stats don't matter, but what else I got?).

2. "Happiness can't buy money"
You're in luck. I'm a fucking media hound when I need the money and I fucking love the state of Texas. I'll be happy there, but I'll also get my bread and eat that shit too.

3. "Be an octopus at an orgy"
My dick is lodged in every orifice of this site. I'm fucking any and every thread on this site, mostly because I like it here.

4. "Your most important product is heat"
I don't exactly get that one, but fuck it, I'm a furnace.

Ask any Whalers. I'm active in the locker room, I'm not a piece of shit, and I'm a team first guy. I'm not looking to fuck around, and from what I've seen, neither do you and your team. I was the the steal of the SMJHL draft, and even though I'll be drafted in the first round, I'll be the fucking steal in the SHL draft too.

Draft me. You will not regret it.[/b]

I miss the glory days when Allen knew his place and was begging and pandering for me to make him a Renegade

How soon you forget who owns your soul

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Jun 28 2016, 09:53 AM
<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QAjZaSlWG50"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QAjZaSlWG50" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

This good too
Oh my god lmao

Quote:Originally posted by Andybj@Jun 28 2016, 12:52 PM
Or I'm ignoring it cuz I'm in the middle of moving?

But clearly not ignoring it because you just posted this saying you might be ignoring it which means you read everything, and instead of coming up with a good response you pussied out and said you are moving instead

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Deenerys Targa-rene@Jun 28 2016, 10:50 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hp97GjuULX8"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hp97GjuULX8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

<a href='index.php?showuser=1242' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Andybj</a>, 3 million [b]FUCKING
views.

And you thought I was trolling[/b]

This guy is fuckin stupid looool

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Deenerys Targa-rene@Jun 28 2016, 12:55

I miss the glory days when Allen knew his place and was begging and pandering for me to make him a Renegade

How soon you forget who owns your soul
"You don't have power unless you have all the power."

How eerie that this rings true today.

As I'm reflecting back on my Hallf of Fame SHL career I'll make sure to remember fondly the big brown turd the Renegades had to flush to bring the team back to dominance.

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Jun 28 2016, 01:00 PM

But clearly not ignoring it because you just posted this saying you might be ignoring it which means you read everything, and instead of coming up with a good response you pussied out and said you are moving instead

When I got three emails of being tagged in posts I had to eventually look? I mean going after me is cool and all. Glad the military taught you that. Although one thing the group of people that you tagged probably has or will have that you'll never get is a college degree sorry that college was too hard for you and you had to join the military. Like I get that you're probably the soldier that takes it when you're deployed and all so while you're here you have to have a tough guy ego. I don't understand what you're fucking problem is with me but seriously fuck off

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Andybj@Jun 28 2016, 10:07 AM

When I got three emails of being tagged in posts I had to eventually look? I mean going after me is cool and all. Glad the military taught you that. Although one thing the group of people that you tagged probably has or will have that you'll never get is a college degree sorry that college was too hard for you and you had to join the military. Like I get that you're probably the soldier that takes it when you're deployed and all so while you're here you have to have a tough guy ego. I don't understand what you're fucking problem is with me but seriously fuck off
Did a grown man who plays Kingdom Hearts on a twitch stream just chirp another grown man who serves in the military?

I had to re-read this like 4x to intensify the cancer it gave me

Then you take in most of this site is made up of grown men playing on a simulation hockey league.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Hey guys look! A trade thread where I was traded for an inactive is at 15 pages

[Image: blog-sem-relevance-gif.gif]

we should probably move this to the thunderdome soon.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Andybj@Jun 28 2016, 11:07 AM

Although one thing the group of people that you tagged probably has or will have that you'll never get is a college degree sorry that college was too hard for you and you had to join the military.

Run on sentence

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Jun 28 2016, 10:19 AM
god dammit bojo

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Jun 28 2016, 01:19 PM

The time for that is about 10 pages back.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Jun 28 2016, 01:20 PM

god dammit bojo

we all know merica is preparing a response. after that we can lock and move.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]