Create Account

Brynjar Tusk Pre-Draft Presser

Ask away

Interview Thor:

If you had a gun put to your head and had to rank which team you'd prefer to go to in draft, how would you order them? If you can't do that, at least put them in tiers?

Colorado has to be #1, as the team founder I will always want them to succeed. That being said I will be happy on any team. The one team that makes it hard to rank is the Militia. They could be #2 or #8 depending on how I'm feeling that day. On one hand they were my first junior team, a team that I absolutely loved and captained. But on the other hand I have felt a lot of disrespect ever since leaving the organization that has never been mended. But the thought of going back there and trying to win the cup I was never able to with lemar is enticing. As much as I have enjoyed trying to beat them these past few seasons, and some of the disrespect I was shown, they Still hold a small place in my heart. I do hope to have some discussions with <a href='index.php?showuser=1643' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Ballerstorm</a> about a possible future there, but we will see.

To be short. My first tier would probably consist of Colorado, Montreal, and Detroit. Then every team after that. But I am happy wherever I land.

Which fellow prospect do you most want to play with net year/share locker room with?

I haven't seen too many prospects yet. But you and I on a defensive line could be pretty sexy ;Wink

Interview Grapehead:

Do you think being from Sweden makes you a better defenseman?

Being from Sweden makes me a better everything. Just sk your girlfriend ;Wink

How much will you improve your future team's +/-?

A lot. I have my sights on being the top defenseman in the smjhl. Whoever passes on me is making a mistake.

Interview Daniel#BigGucciGang:

How doooooown would you be to party with us brodies in Detroit?

Sounds Gucci

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

If you had a gun put to your head and had to rank which team you'd prefer to go to in draft, how would you order them? If you can't do that, at least put them in tiers?

Which fellow prospect do you most want to play with net year/share locker room with?

Do you think being from Sweden makes you a better defenseman?

How much will you improve your future team's +/-?

[Image: Z21MZ56.jpg]
Highlanders Highlanders

Aurora Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

How doooooown would you be to party with us brodies in Detroit?

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Updated to here

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

Are you better than Bojo?

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by ThatDamnWalrus@Jul 17 2016, 01:22 PM

But you and I on a defensive line could be pretty sexy&nbsp; ;Wink

That's all that I was fishing for. Towel

Quote:Originally posted by artermis@Jul 17 2016, 12:55 PM
Are you better than Bojo?
Of course I am. Bojo is a scrub.

We'd be stoked to have you back in Montreal dude haha

[Image: b3ZF9kT.png]
KEEGAN ANGELLO - CENTER - #91
Raptors Renegades

bump