Create Account

Not really my thing

As thor goes back to living a Loki life away from the hockey fame, lets just all let go of a Tyr and remember him for who his was.

Thor had been very active since he joined the site, he was getting to know everyone and stuck out like a Thor thumb as he became more well known.

I'm not trying to Bragi, but I knew him quite well. He sometimes was a bit Fulla of himself, but he was a great guy.

Let him Freya out of your hearts and let his Sol find rest. Either in heaven or Hel.

But I won't Borr you much longer. This is Nott about me, but about our goodbye to Thor.

Sleep well young god.

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

Quote:Originally posted by Raven@Jul 18 2016, 09:14 PM
As thor goes back to living a Loki life away from the hockey fame, lets just all let go of a Tyr and remember him for who his was.

Thor had been very active since he joined the site, he was getting to know everyone and stuck out like a Thor thumb as he became more well known.

I'm not trying to Bragi, but I knew him quite well. He sometimes was a bit Fulla of himself, but he was a great guy.

Let him Freya out of your hearts and let his Sol find rest. Either in heaven or Hel.

But I won't Borr you much longer. This is Nott about me, but about our goodbye to Thor.

Sleep well young god.

A very Thor-tful message.

Quote:Originally posted by SethTrollins@Jul 18 2016, 03:18 PM

A very Thor-tful message.

such a thork.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Raven@Jul 18 2016, 02:14 PM

Sleep well young god.

well played =D>

[Image: yK4ZdvK.gif]

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Raven@Jul 18 2016, 01:14 PM

Sleep well young god.

oh no odin-t

[Image: dZqcwmW.jpg?format=webp&width=710&height=473]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
Argonauts        S77 SHL DRAFT 4TH OVERALL PICK          Argonauts
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

He was from Guelph so unless Gorlab took a flight from Saskatchewan it wasn't our former Goatlab

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

dang, rip

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

Ok im still like actually really mad. The Swedish 69 was the next big thing. We were going to dominate. Then he does this an hour later.

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

You let <a href='index.php?showuser=803' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Merica</a> down, son. Disgraceful.

Dis guy Smile)

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

Had the potential to be a legend

F

Deep down this had to be a Quinn... Right? Lol

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by kwahlgren36@Sep 28 2016, 11:29 PM
There is only one Quinn... Oh nevermind.. ya you're probably right.

[Image: Z21MZ56.jpg]
Highlanders Highlanders

Aurora Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by kwahlgren36@Sep 29 2016, 04:29 AM

Everybody is Quinn.