Create Account

Reed Laing Pre-Draft Presser

"As everyone here knows, I am one feisty bitch. I recently let all the other punk ass Juny GMs know that I'm only willing to sign a contract with the Hali Raiders. I could never see myself playing for anyone other than bottas. I don't know where he plans on taking me, but the only way I'm suiting up next season will be with a Raiders logo on the front of my jersey. If anyone has any questions, I'm willing to answer them."

Reed has addressed the rumors of her draft demands and she is now ready for questions...

Quote:Originally posted by vbottas17+Jul 20 2016, 04:19 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (vbottas17 @ Jul 20 2016, 04:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Gibby gonna be jealous Wink[/b]
I have moved on from Brendan. There's only so much effort I can put into trying to get his dick. The guy can't take a hint!

Quote:Originally posted by Boomcheck@Jul 20 2016, 08:46 PM<br />What if a team other than the Raiders draft you?
I simply will not sign a contract with that team. I think that means i'll enter the juny draft again next year? Not even really sure, but I would have absolutely no problem being the first ever full season hold out.

Quote:Originally posted by Boomcheck@Jul 20 2016, 08:46 PM<br />What kind of player do you intend for Laing to be in the future?
I've always been a huge fan of Cam Neely as a player, so ive tried to fashion my play around him. I'm not much of a fighter, but I think i fit with all the other aspects of his game.

Quote:Originally posted by Boomcheck@Jul 20 2016, 08:46 PM<br />Any sort of role you want in your first season in the SMJHL?
Whatever bottas wants me to do i will do. I'm only here to help the team win another Cup. If that means i play 1st line or 4th line, it makes no difference to me.

Quote:Originally posted by Private Snowball@Jul 20 2016, 08:47 PM<br />Will you last an entire season?
This is my 4th player in like 30 seasons…you are so bad at chirping Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by vbottas17@Jul 20 2016, 08:51 PM<br />What current or former SHL player does Reed compare to?
Brandon Donini in his prime. He was a force on the forecheck while also having the ability to score from anywhere on the ice. His prime years didn't last very long, but when he was in his prime he was a very dynamic player.

Quote:Originally posted by vbottas17@Jul 20 2016, 08:51 PM<br />Will Reed play for any SHL team?
I haven't thought too much about my SHL future, but as of now the Wolfpack and the Steelhawks are the only SHL teams that I would refuse to play for. Things can always change along the way, but as those two teams are constructed I could never see myself joining them.

Quote:Originally posted by vbottas17@Jul 20 2016, 08:51 PM<br />Any other draft eligible players that you would want to play with at some point?
I haven't paid much attention to any of the draft eligible guys, but I do know Joey Ryan a bit and he seems like a cool dude. Would be fun to play with him at some point.

Quote:Originally posted by vbottas17@Jul 20 2016, 08:51 PM<br />Will Reed Laing ever win the Ogorodnikov Trophy?
I plan on winning multiple Ogo awards. Maybe you can re-name it the Reed Laing award Wink

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Jul 20 2016, 08:56 PM<br />Are you a good cook?
OMGGGGGGGGG I'm the best cook everrrrr! I love baking sweets! I just baked some brownies and they are to die for!

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Jul 20 2016, 09:09 PM<br />What would you do for a Klondike bar?
OMG you don't want to know! I've done some pretty nasty things for a lot less than a Klondike bar hehe

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Jul 20 2016, 09:09 PM<br />What about Halifax is so appealing to you?
Bottas is a great guy and I would love to play for him. My good friend Ignant Ogorodnikov played for bottas and the Raiders for 2 seasons and he has nothing but great things to say about his junior experience. Just seems like the perfect fit for me.

<!--QuoteBegin-Dangles13@Jul 20 2016, 09:09 PM
Did the name change from Vbottas to Toonces affect your decision at all?[/quote]
Uhhhh not really! haha

Gibby gonna be jealous Wink

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

BUMP

What if a team other than the Raiders draft you?

What kind of player do you intend for Laing to be in the future?

Any sort of role you want in your first season in the SMJHL?

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

Will you last an entire season?

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

What current or former SHL player does Reed compare to?

Will Reed play for any SHL team?

Any other draft eligible players that you would want to play with at some point?

Will Reed Laing ever win the Ogorodnikov Trophy?

Cheers

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Are you a good cook?

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Updated

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
What about Halifax is so appealing to you?
Did the name change from Vbottas to Toonces affect your decision at all?

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

updated