Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jan 7 2012, 11:28 PM

Smith doesn;t pick apart anything so nice try. The Saints are the 2nd beast team in the NFL and will show that.
Lolololololol 2nd best team in the league you're funny. Their defense is HORRIBLE.

Ravens, Patriots, Steelers, Falcons are all better than the Aints

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by alext6792@Jan 7 2012, 11:27 PM

you predicted Stars would go farther than Panthers...lololol
Hence my one prediction wrong.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy<3@Jan 7 2012, 08:31 PM

Hence my one prediction wrong.

u predicted the eagles would make the playoffs.

And I guess you know more than the analysts do because pree much everyone agrees the Saints are the 2nd best team. Their defence may not be good but their offence makes up for it as shown all year.

Also by your logic, how are the Pats better? Their D is even worse and Brees has been better this year than Brady.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jan 7 2012, 11:55 PM

u predicted the eagles would make the playoffs.

And I guess you know more than the analysts do because pree much everyone agrees the Saints are the 2nd best team. Their defence may not be good but their offence makes up for it as shown all year.

Also by your logic, how are the Pats better? Their D is even worse and Brees has been better this year than Brady.
Because the Patriots defense is comparable to the Saints... Yet they're in a much more competitive conference, and their offense is just as good as the Saints yet they play in a much stronger defensive conference.

Eagles were 1 game out of the playoffs so I was so wrong there Rolleyes How are the Bills doing bud?

Quote:"lol the fact is the Bills are better than the Eagles and you said they had no chance of beating the Eagles and you failed hard.

THE BILLS ARE FOR REAL."

Lol but hey 6-10 and last place in your division is obviously better than 8-8 and second place in your division.

so i was wrong on that, thats fine still only 1 on me. Since you are so sure that the Saints won't make it outta next week, lets make a sig bet.

If I win you put JayTee and the Saints are gods' gifts to the world.

if they lose ill put whatever you want

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jan 8 2012, 12:26 AM
so i was wrong on that, thats fine still only 1 on me. Since you are so sure that the Saints won't make it outta next week, lets make a sig bet.

If I win you put JayTee and the Saints are gods' gifts to the world.

if they lose ill put whatever you want
And how long does this have to be in our sig?

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy<3@Jan 7 2012, 09:39 PM

And how long does this have to be in our sig?

end of the nfl playoffs

TEXANS

i am just happy the colts got the first pick in the draft next year peyton will be back tearing up the league once again and the colts can draft their next qb of the future in andrew luck which can keep this franchise good once manning retires

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jan 8 2012, 12:40 AM

end of the nfl playoffs
Aight if the 49er's win then you gotta put "Maxy got more Swag than me and Brady is a better QB than Peyton Manning"

Maxy you say the Pats are in a more competitive conference...did you know that our only win against a playoff team was the Tim Tebow led Broncos...we had the easiest schedule Ive ever seen us have this year

also lol @ Falcons being better than the Saints...nice call

Quote:Originally posted by alext6792@Jan 8 2012, 04:13 PM
Maxy you say the Pats are in a more competitive conference...did you know that our only win against a playoff team was the Tim Tebow led Broncos...we had the easiest schedule Ive ever seen us have this year

also lol @ Falcons being better than the Saints...nice call
Falcons are better than the Saints. They suck in the playoffs iunno why.

And regardless we had 2 wins at the Jets who have the 2nd best defense in the league. We lost to the Steelers by what? A Score I believe and they have the best defense in the league

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy<3@Jan 8 2012, 04:17 PM

And regardless we had 2 wins at the Jets who have the 2nd best defense in the league. We lost to the Steelers by what? A Score I believe and they have the best defense in the league
1. The Jets defense sucked this year...middle of the pack

2. You obviously didnt watch the Steelers game...it wasnt nearly as close as the score would indicate

and didnt the Saints beat the Falcons twice this year?

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy<3@Jan 8 2012, 05:17 PM

Brees is dominant this year.