Create Account

The "I'm Stoned" Check-In Thread

<a href='index.php?showuser=1722' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Nereus</a> my guy only has shatter, and I'd rather adapt than be sober, but I have no set up. Any MacGyvering you can recommend?

Quote:Originally posted by morphinecv@Sep 14 2016, 11:55 AM
<a href='index.php?showuser=1722' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Nereus</a> my guy only has shatter, and I'd rather adapt than be sober, but I have no set up. Any MacGyvering you can recommend?
<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v//watch?v=SO0ujl_Bp3A"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v//watch?v=SO0ujl_Bp3A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

This seems like it would do the trick. I was going to just suggest knife hits (super hardcore btw, prepare to get fucked beyond recognition) but this makeshift rig he has seems to work pretty well.

Obviously he just heated the knife. It's not super practical or anything but if you have the space and are able to do it this way it might work for ya. Personally I only use concentrate that was already packaged for me in nice little cartridges cause I'm a plebe.

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

interesting, thank you. hero +1

Quote:Originally posted by morphinecv@Sep 14 2016, 12:15 PM
interesting, thank you. hero +1
Any time bud good luck to you Ninja

sigs by ToeDragon84

Update: Burned myself in the fucking face with a hot knife. Not even kidding. I am in a fair amount of pain.

Quote:Originally posted by morphinecv@Sep 14 2016, 07:27 PM
Update: Burned myself in the fucking face with a hot knife. Not even kidding. I am in a fair amount of pain.
Holy fuccckk :o

sigs by ToeDragon84

lol it's fine. But, like, THANKS GUY Wink

Quote:Originally posted by morphinecv@Sep 14 2016, 08:02 PM
lol it's fine. But, like, THANKS GUY Wink
SORRY Surrender I didn't rispek the dab system

Hope you feel better soon bb :">

sigs by ToeDragon84

Quote:Originally posted by morphinecv@Sep 14 2016, 09:27 PM
get a proper rig dog

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

ugh I know but this was just supposed to be a stop gap. I've not only never bought shatter before, I'd also never hot knived. I'm not going out to buy a rig when I know I won't stick with it.

Either way, it's like a 4/10. Looks like it'll probably get better before it gets any worse. I'll try to be less dumb next time.

Quote:Originally posted by morphinecv@Sep 14 2016, 11:21 PM
ugh I know but this was just supposed to be a stop gap. I've not only never bought shatter before, I'd also never hot knived. I'm not going out to buy a rig when I know I won't stick with it.

Either way, it's like a 4/10. Looks like it'll probably get better before it gets any worse. I'll try to be less dumb next time.
ah, how was your first time with concentrates?

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

A lot more face burny that I would have liked, if we're being honest.

It was great, but a struggle. Great high but very
Inconvenient. I've seen my friends rig and tbh it seems like it'll always be inconvenient? But great. But the struggle. I see the appeal. Can I assume you normalize with the tolerance eventually? The only way I'd transition is if I knew I wouldn't end up chasing this very lazy, cheeto loving dragon, but I imagine if you're an all day smoker then in about a week I'm just paying 3x as much for product.

But good. Would do again. The drugs, not the listening to my face sizzle. Drugs get a 9/10, the face burning I'll give a 3/10. Average the experience out at a 6.

I put cheese on my egg balls

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by morphinecv@Sep 15 2016, 03:20 AM
A lot more face burny that I would have liked, if we're being honest.

It was great, but a struggle. Great high but very
Inconvenient. I've seen my friends rig and tbh it seems like it'll always be inconvenient? But great. But the struggle. I see the appeal. Can I assume you normalize with the tolerance eventually? The only way I'd transition is if I knew I wouldn't end up chasing this very lazy, cheeto loving dragon, but I imagine if you're an all day smoker then in about a week I'm just paying 3x as much for product.

But good. Would do again. The drugs, not the listening to my face sizzle. Drugs get a 9/10, the face burning I'll give a 3/10. Average the experience out at a 6.
RIP I live in cali so like i said before I have nice little bitch cartridges that plug into the pens. It's dumbed down for people like me. :->

sigs by ToeDragon84

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Sep 14 2016, 12:11 PM

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v//watch?v=SO0ujl_Bp3A"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v//watch?v=SO0ujl_Bp3A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

This seems like it would do the trick. I was going to just suggest knife hits (super hardcore btw, prepare to get fucked beyond recognition) but this makeshift rig he has seems to work pretty well.

Obviously he just heated the knife. It's not super practical or anything but if you have the space and are able to do it this way it might work for ya. Personally I only use concentrate that was already packaged for me in nice little cartridges cause I'm a plebe.

No. This is disgusting.