Create Account

Los Angeles Announcement

(AP) Los Angeles, CA -- With a busy S31 draft in the books and a free agency under way the Los Angeles Panthers general manager, Niclas Wastlund is currently not working the phones for more free agent moves, he's standing at a podium at the Hollywood & Highland Babylon Mall with a crowd of a hundred reporters and many many fans surrounding him.

"It brings me great honor to be here today with everyone. I hope everyone is excited for the upcoming season to begin, As you can see behind me is Panthers centers Kaapo Kekkonen and Sven Karlsson on stage. We're here to annnounce the opening of the new Panthers Team Store on the second floor next to Johnny Rocket's and available for purchase will be our new team uniforms," behind Wastlund a giant screen displays the new team uniforms;

[Image: pj3aay4.jpg]

These uniforms were designed in collaboration with Hoovuh Designs, who was extremely helpful and open to listening to our concerns and wants with our uniform design. As you can see our home jersey continues to stay our Pacific Teal color as a base accompained with thin black and orange stripes that go across both arms and the torso. With white lettering in our new number and letter font, the home jersey will surely be a hit. With all new jersey purchases we will provide free numbering and lettering so you can show pride in your favorite Panther player.

For our away jersey it features a different design template than the home which was intended as we felt we wanted each jersey to have its own brand. With the away jersey you will find no black on the jersey only reserved for the gloves and pants. We are extremely pleased with how these uniforms came about and happy to work with Hoovuh Designs.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Sep 24 2016, 11:09 AM
Coming up at 10:30am PST..
I bet I know what it is...

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Sep 24 2016, 08:11 AM

Oh you do, do you.

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Sep 24 2016, 11:11 AM

I do Wink

You'll just have to wait and see.

I'm excited for it though.

[Image: cWxBbhu.png]
Sig by Wasty and Copenhagen.
Former GM: [Image: bhn88m.png]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png] |  [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Affiliates:[Image: 2ugjkte.jpg] [Image: bhn88m.png] [Image: e8s6jq.png] Former Affiliates: [Image: xaoosh.png]

Congrats

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

So is that 1:30 EST or 2:30 EST if it's 10:30 PST

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
Affiliates:[Image: 2ugjkte.jpg] [Image: bhn88m.png] [Image: e8s6jq.png] Former Affiliates: [Image: xaoosh.png]

Wasty is going to announce his intent to vote for Donald Trump in the upcoming election. About fucking time

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Sep 24 2016, 11:15 AM
Wasty is going to announce his intent to vote for Donald Trump in the upcoming election. About fucking time

I knew he'd come around

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

You're making me coGM.. damn Wasty thanks for the honor

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

OP Updated

Damn <a href='index.php?showuser=1725' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Hoovuh</a> these look Hella nice

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Sep 24 2016, 11:09 AM
(AP) Los Angeles, CA -- With a busy S31 draft in the books and a free agency under way the Los Angeles Panthers general manager, Niclas Wastlund is currently not working the phones for more free agent moves, he's standing at a podium at the Hollywood & Highland Babylon Mall with a crowd of a hundred reporters and many many fans surrounding him.

"It brings me great honor to be here today with everyone. I hope everyone is excited for the upcoming season to begin, As you can see behind me is Panthers centers [b]Kaapo Kekkonen
and Sven Karlsson on stage. We're here to annnounce the opening of the new Panthers Team Store on the second floor next to Johnny Rocket's and available for purchase will be our new team uniforms," behind Wastlund a giant screen displays the new team uniforms;

[Image: pj3aay4.jpg]

These uniforms were designed in collaboration with Hoovuh Designs, who was extremely helpful and open to listening to our concerns and wants with our uniform design. As you can see our home jersey continues to stay our Pacific Teal color as a base accompained with thin black and orange stripes that go across both arms and the torso. With white lettering in our new number and letter font, the home jersey will surely be a hit. With all new jersey purchases we will provide free numbering and lettering so you can show pride in your favorite Panther player.

For our away jersey it features a different design template than the home which was intended as we felt we wanted each jersey to have its own brand. With the away jersey you will find no black on the jersey only reserved for the gloves and pants. We are extremely pleased with how these uniforms came about and happy to work with Hoovuh Designs.[/b]
Amazing :-x

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

Seriously Wasty and Hoovuh, those look great guys =D>

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

Very cool!

sexy

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]