Create Account

Poll: Should SHL Recreates have the option of skipping the SMJHL?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes. They don't need the slow pace and extra help the rookies do.
0%
0 0%
No. No special treatment. But no rule changes either.
0%
0 0%
Yes. But they should suffer with reduced TPE.
0%
0 0%
No. They should be in the Draft or Free Agents and forced to sign with a team.
0%
0 0%
fack dis shit
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

This Recreate Class

My puns are clever.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Sep 26 2016, 08:13 AM

How am I not clever tho?

Tyrion, Stannis and Locke. Anyone else? Smile)
Tell me something clever, Mr. clever man.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Sep 26 2016, 07:18 AM

Tell me something clever, Mr. clever man.

Putting me on the spot like this

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by MacBain@Sep 26 2016, 06:51 AM
Merica is totally Stannis the Mannis, also wasn't Maxy literally Jon Snow and Deener is Deenerarys? If anyone is preventing them from arriving it's you by fighting for everyone to not get drafted. Their coming cannot be prophesized now.
So you're telling me Merica is the one true king of the SHL? Hmm

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

I'm one of the extras that dies horribly at some point prolly

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by enigmatic@Sep 26 2016, 07:35 AM

So you're telling me Merica is the one true king of the SHL? Hmm

Smile)

Mac didn't think that one through, but he never does. Either way, thanks for acknowledging me as the one true king of the SHL, <a href='index.php?showuser=14' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>MacBain</a>.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Yaaay finally we can create our players after the draft tonight

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Sep 26 2016, 10:32 AM

Smile)

Mac didn't think that one through, but he never does. Either way, thanks for acknowledging me as the one true king of the SHL, <a href='index.php?showuser=14' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>MacBain</a>.

It was more your inability to satisfy your woman more than twice a year, knowing you would take it as a compliment given Stannis being a brilliant military commander and true king,

But yeah don't think these things through at all Wink

#ThePrickThatWasPromised

Other reason, is I am probably Robert Baratheon, given your distaste for me. That and you don't like Renly's...choices...

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Onyx Bear-atheon. First of his name. Destroyer of Toys. Bringer of Poop. Conqueror of Bugs.

[Image: wFyREDz.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Avakael@Sep 26 2016, 06:14 AM
I'm one of the extras that dies horribly at some point prolly
You're the kinda girl that takes dwarf cock a few times, then gets strangled to death right after getting fucked by an old man.

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

I missed most of this argument, so this may already have been answered (as <a href='index.php?showuser=803' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-8'>Merica</a> so kindly pointed out in the Discord Smile) ), but here's my questions:

Why is someone that is never going to sign a contract considered a "free" "agent" of a league they will never be a agent of nor free to choose a team to play for due to personal choices?

How does someone who isn't interested in a league or engaged in their practice reap the benefits of said league?

Seems too hypocritical for players to openly campaign against playing for a league and still retain league-specific training rights. If you want to be a Billy bad-ass and say #FuckTheSMJHL, actually do it and get into the SHL on your own training merits, don't go soft and take the easy road mooching off PTs of a league you will never play a game for. Either admit you need help getting TPE or be self-reliant.

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Sep 26 2016, 10:57 AM
I missed most of this argument, so this may already have been answered (as <a href='index.php?showuser=803' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-8'>Merica</a> so kindly pointed out in the Discord Smile) ), but here's my questions:

Why is someone that is never going to sign a contract considered a "free" "agent" of a league they will never be a agent of nor free to choose a team to play for due to personal choices?

How does someone who isn't interested in a league or engaged in their practice reap the benefits of said league?

Seems too hypocritical for players to openly campaign against playing for a league and still retain league-specific training rights. If you want to be a Billy bad-ass and say #FuckTheSMJHL, actually do it and get into the SHL on your own training merits, don't go soft and take the easy road mooching off PTs of a league you will never play a game for. Either admit you need help getting TPE or be self-reliant.
Fuck me you really are something else

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by dankoa@Sep 26 2016, 08:59 AM

Fuck me you really are something else

Just noticed you switched your name back, nice Smile

I guess I just don't get why. Juniors are a fun time, and you get to share a locker room with newcomers who are excited to be here. Why not enjoy it?

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Sep 26 2016, 09:57 AM

Because unlike some, we WOULD be able to go straight to the SHL without having to go through the SMJHL at all if we had that option lol. Unfortunately this league doesn't offer an alternative to playing in the shitty SMJHL. Hell I would gladly skip the SMJHL altogether, enter the SHL draft at 155 TPE, be charged 2 mill a week for training (double normal) if I could. If SHL wants to incorporate this option for recreates I would be the 1st to sign up.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]