Create Account

FourFour member presser

<a href='index.php?showuser=802' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>FourFour</a>
Quote:<a href='index.php?showuser=1208' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>EuroCap</a>: Do what I dare me to do what? I don’t know what you are talking about. I seen you posted in here like a million times so you wanna tell me whats up like do you got a hard one for me there bud?? You got a good player, another one of my good draft picks, wait what the fuck you in Edmonton now, when did that happen shit man, well maybe we can be teammates one day, or maybe not really depends on if I like you that day or not http://us22.chatzy.com/elements/smileys/...t/wink.png when the fuck are you gonna retire too like get it over with your player sucks now too do it pussy

Talk about me.
Yes.
Last season, where you been?
Nope, never retiring because too good, unlike your scrubby players.

Quote:Originally posted by EuroCap@Sep 26 2016, 07:15 AM
<a href='index.php?showuser=802' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>FourFour</a>

Talk about me.
Yes.
Last season, where you been?
Nope, never retiring because too good, unlike your scrubby players.
Pls Europ

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

I'm going to blow your snap 44

Add me ass

[Image: cuffana.png]

"Muller is shit now"

Stevens finalist last season tho

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Quote:Originally posted by kit@Sep 26 2016, 01:47 PM
"Muller is shit now"

Stevens finalist last season tho
Yeah but if you don't come home, then you will suck all time. Wink

Quote:Originally posted by EuroCap@Sep 26 2016, 11:49 AM

Yeah but if you don't come home, then you will suck all time. Wink
Probably true tbh

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

<a href='index.php?showuser=802' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>FourFour</a> Thanks for the hype. Here's a +1 rep in return.

Oh, and I got drafted by <a href='index.php?showuser=1891' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Dangles13</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=283' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>McJesus</a> so that +1 probably just got me some more "limited icetime."

Too late to the party?

Add

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Bishop@Sep 26 2016, 03:44 PM
Too late to the party?

Aye, don't let this party die <a href='index.php?showuser=802' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>FourFour</a>

Quote:Originally posted by GoodLeftUndone@Sep 26 2016, 03:21 PM

Aye, don't let this party die <a href='index.php?showuser=802' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>FourFour</a>

Yeahthat