Create Account

TL;DL #6

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ukg12QbNFWA"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ukg12QbNFWA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

We talk about GM changes, IIHF medal games, and we answer Twils' questions! I didn't prepare as many topics this week, so this episode felt a little sloppy to me. Sorry!

Thanks for listening!

[Split between myself and Akamai]

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

I listen! It helps that I have nothing better to do. Tongue

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

why am I not surprised that you guys were disappointed the Jets didn't rebrand lol

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

I had no fucking idea you two did this. I will now be a regular c! Smile

Eh, I meant listener. Also, that is so not how I imagined Rich's voice. Maybe I should do one of these. :-? I'm sure everyone assumes I sound like a Hollywood leprechaun.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1178' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Jedi</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a> Didn't we talk about doing a thing? Possibly sex. Wait, not that. The other one. Media.

Quote:Originally posted by Alucard@Sep 25 2016, 09:51 PM
I had no fucking idea you two did this. I will now be a regular c! Smile

Eh, I meant listener. Also, that is so not how I imagined Rich's voice. Maybe I should do one of these. :-? I'm sure everyone assumes I sound like a Hollywood leprechaun.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1178' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Jedi</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a> Didn't we talk about doing a thing? Possibly sex. Wait, not that. The other one. Media.

c is the technical term, tyvm.

Listening now!!!

Also, tagging <a href='index.php?showuser=2364' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>iOBESE</a> because yay IIHF banners!

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Sep 26 2016, 01:34 PM
Also, tagging <a href='index.php?showuser=2364' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>iOBESE</a> because yay IIHF banners!
Heh, thank you! :D

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Sep 25 2016, 09:36 PM
why am I not surprised that you guys were disappointed the Jets didn't rebrand lol
What?

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!