Create Account

S31 Hamilton Steelhawks Press Conference

Pre-Season Press Conference regrading the upcoming season, thoughts on how we are going to finish this season, plans, etc.

Ask Me Anything.

Quote:Originally posted by FourFour+Oct 1 2016, 04:05 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (FourFour @ Oct 1 2016, 04:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Pellegrino is FA next season, will you be making cap room to try and intice him to join the Steelhawks in S32?[/b]

Maybe, depends on what our lines are going to look like, how many of our current prospects want to play up in the SHL. Send Downs eat up a large portion of our cap right now. We easily could have 20-30 million in cap space if everyone is up next season.

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Oct 1 2016, 04:14 PM<br />Steelcocks tbh

What picks do you think were a steal in this draft? (Not counting Harris that one is too obvious)

Do you expect to fill the remaining slots of the rebuild in the next draft?

1. There isn't a draft selection that we made here in Hamilton that we are disappointed in. MacDonald was a guy I originally thought would be a top five selection. He was the best defenceman in the draft in my opinion. I was pumped when he was there at 10. Brennan Kennedy, Martin Svensson, Boomcheck, Harris, Latta, Sethtrollins, etc are all great picks. However that Ben Waters guy sucks and is a plug. I think we made an mistake with that selection.

2. What remaining slots do we have to fill via prospects? Sirmas, Berkis, Svensson,Kennedy,Fiest,Latta,Seth Trollin's player, Eichelele, and Burrows make out a good top nine in my opinion. Then you got myself, Malkin,Boomcheck,MacDonald and Black on the backend. We are very deep right now prospect wise. Would love to gain some high end talent in the off-season to lead our rookies to success.

<!--QuoteBegin-jason97@Oct 1 2016, 04:34 PM
When are you trading back for me[/quote]

1. Have to wait until the draft bro Wink I think we can't trade for you until it has been a full season.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Pellegrino is FA next season, will you be making cap room to try and intice him to join the Steelhawks in S32?

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Steelcocks tbh

What picks do you think were a steal in this draft? (Not counting Harris that one is too obvious)

Do you expect to fill the remaining slots of the rebuild in the next draft?

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

When are you trading back for me

[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]