Create Account

Steelhawks Announce S31 Captains

But I wanted to be the ass captain :(

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

Quote:Originally posted by McJesus@Oct 4 2016, 09:52 PM

Hamilton is going through a youth movement right now. I want our leaders of our hockey team for this season. Dangles, being a former GM and a person a lot of rookies look up to in the locker room is right choice for C. Chewbacca, He is one of the few members on our hockey team that has gone thru more than 1 season in the SHL. Sirmais is a guy that I asked if he could stay up with the team in the SHL, this season. Told him we are probably going to suck a gunna and he is willing to stay and be a team guy so the rookies would be able to get a little extra in contract money. Something that I think that should be rewarded in some sort of way.

McKiel and Cant, fuck I would love to give them each a letter. But they are rarely seen in the locker room and really are somewhat useless hockey players right now. They are the past and right now Hamilton is looking towards the future of the organization which is looking bright right now.

10/10 tbh

I applaud your decisions for captains (and ass captains), as that's how it should be on a growing, transitioning team. Of course the guy who left for $25M and the guy who left cuz you look like a guy who could say something homophobic are gonna chirp you for that. Wink

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Quote:Originally posted by Eichelele@Oct 5 2016, 01:39 AM

I don't remember voting for ass captain.
...what?

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by GCool@Oct 5 2016, 05:34 AM

10/10 tbh

I applaud your decisions for captains (and ass captains), as that's how it should be on a growing, transitioning team. Of course the guy who left for $25M and the guy who left cuz you look like a guy who could say something homophobic are gonna chirp you for that. Wink

true, fackers dont care about the steelhawks anyways because if they did, they would've stayed and not wreck the team.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Eichelele@Oct 5 2016, 01:39 AM

I don't remember voting for ass captain.
When Eichelele quotes a post from an entirely different thread. :lol:

Don't worry buddy, I've had those types of days lol

[Image: cWxBbhu.png]
Sig by Wasty and Copenhagen.
Former GM: [Image: bhn88m.png]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png] |  [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Affiliates:[Image: 2ugjkte.jpg] [Image: bhn88m.png] [Image: e8s6jq.png] Former Affiliates: [Image: xaoosh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by NYRangers3061@Oct 5 2016, 01:27 PM

When Eichelele quotes a post from an entirely different thread. :lol:

Don't worry buddy, I've had those types of days lol
Weird, cause it was from a thread I read hours earlier and I had posted between the two. Not sure why/how that quote got stuck to my response but I suppose there's some ironic truth to it.

Quote:Originally posted by Eichelele@Oct 5 2016, 02:39 PM

Weird, cause it was from a thread I read hours earlier and I had posted between the two. Not sure why/how that quote got stuck to my response but I suppose there's some ironic truth to it.
That's weird. But funny too :lol:

[Image: cWxBbhu.png]
Sig by Wasty and Copenhagen.
Former GM: [Image: bhn88m.png]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png] |  [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Affiliates:[Image: 2ugjkte.jpg] [Image: bhn88m.png] [Image: e8s6jq.png] Former Affiliates: [Image: xaoosh.png]

Gratz BerÄ·is.

Quote:Originally posted by The_Mazais@Oct 5 2016, 02:24 PM
Gratz BerÄ·is.

Wow, I thought we had something special.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Oct 6 2016, 06:44 AM

Wow, I thought we had something special.
Congratulations Dangles You deserved it and you will be amazing captain.
Good luck.

There is no way You can be good at something if You had naked Seguin in your avatar

Quote:Originally posted by The_Mazais@Oct 6 2016, 09:58 AM

Congratulations Dangles You deserved it and you will be amazing captain.
Good luck.

There is no way You can be good at something if You had naked Seguin in your avatar
Tbh <a href='index.php?showuser=1891' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Dangles13</a> should've been the ass captain because of that avy. :unsure:

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]