Create Account

S31 Regular Season Index

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Oct 23 2016, 02:35 PM

who the fuck gets a Q for 40 unless you're smoking mids
kind of just wrote a bunch of 4's but I live in Oregon and that's not too unrealistic now I don't think, super flooded ass market, I haven't bought since it became legal to grow, but even then I never paid over like 7/g

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ToeDragon84@Oct 23 2016, 06:44 PM

kind of just wrote a bunch of 4's but I live in Oregon and that's not too unrealistic now I don't think, super flooded ass market, I haven't bought since it became legal to grow, but even then I never paid over like 7/g

What's it sell for in stores

Any good?

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ToeDragon84@Oct 23 2016, 05:44 PM

40 for an eighth is pretty standard here in Ohio :((

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Quote:Originally posted by McJesus@Oct 23 2016, 01:41 PM
all <a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a> needs to do is :

A) Sim will be @ X time, if not it will be at @ and if not rip. not that hard.

Also <a href='index.php?showuser=1770' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Allen</a> stop bein a bitch, just because eichel is hurt doesn't mean you can go whine about everything.
I think he needs to be negged for being a softie

1-1-1 sim. ill take it

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Oct 23 2016, 04:25 PM

It's called setting goals, making sure it's something for him to try to hit for us and himself. He's simply letting us know his goals for when he wants to sim, but sometimes he's not able to, but it's not a big deal

Christ no one is going to want to sim for us if you guys bitch over insignificant bullshit
Don't set an expectation and get pissy when people bitch. I'm literally just making a suggestion. Don't have a schedule, give us a ball park time frame the day before, boom. No expectations by the populous, just a general time frame.

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Oct 23 2016, 06:48 PM

Such a weird measurement to me t hat you guys buy 3.5 g as an 8th.

Here

1/10
3/25
5/40
8/65
10/80
14/100
28/200

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by MacBain+Oct 23 2016, 02:48 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (MacBain @ Oct 23 2016, 02:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

What's it sell for in stores

Any good?[/b]
I still can't go inside them for a few months, but their buds get around town.

There's a place that has $7/g specials each week that I am super curious about why, probably like full of shitty pesticides they know shouldn't have gotten past the lab, but mostly you'd pay 10-12 for something pretty reliable. Everything I've gotten my hands on hasn't disappointed, though I am much more interested in the candy they have to get me fuckin blasted.

<!--QuoteBegin-WannabeFinn@Oct 23 2016, 02:48 PM

[/quote]
That's a shame...
It's always sad to hear people that have to struggle to smoke, honestly my only goal in life is to get everyone who wants to get high stoned as fuck any time they want, it's how life should be.

I bought 800 grams for 10 bucks

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Quote:Originally posted by ToeDragon84@Oct 23 2016, 01:23 PM

I'm sure most people here have bought drugs, it's frustrating to expect something and not get it.

If I tell you I've got a 1/4 for 40 at 4pm and don't show up won't you be some combination of disappointed, sad, and mad?

I think this applies.

Now imagine you decide fuck going through this life sober and every time you gotta buy some bud you get out to the spot early just to be teased about the real meeting time and end up sitting in the parking lot of an old folks home for 45 minutes while you wait for some dickhead on a bike to round the corner and mumble some bullshit at your cars window.
[Image: I09fOnw.gif]

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Oct 23 2016, 04:13 PM

[Image: I09fOnw.gif]
[Image: Oz6M3lS.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by ToeDragon84@Oct 23 2016, 03:20 PM

[Image: Oz6M3lS.gif]
I once had a dealer named Joey who would always meet me and my friends on foot. I'm assuming he'd park somewhere and walk a couple blocks to our car (we'd usually meet up in front of dis Big Lots). He always looked so sketch walking up even from a mile away. He'd look around 69 times to make sure no one was there or it wasn't a setup or something lmao. Then when he got in the car he'd be the most friendly guy ever.

we ended up breaking contact after my best buddy Eric stole some nug out of one of his jugs when he was letting us inspect it this time in the back of HIS car. He didn't catch us, but his girlfriend did. Thankfully she didn't say anything then and there otherwise I woulda had to knock good ol bag of bones Joey the fuck out :lol:

sigs by ToeDragon84

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Oct 23 2016, 04:27 PM

I once had a dealer named Joey who would always meet me and my friends on foot. I'm assuming he'd park somewhere and walk a couple blocks to our car (we'd usually meet up in front of dis Big Lots). He always looked so sketch walking up even from a mile away. He'd look around 69 times to make sure no one was there or it wasn't a setup or something lmao. Then when he got in the car he'd be the most friendly guy ever.

we ended up breaking contact after my best buddy Eric stole some nug out of one of his jugs when he was letting us inspect it this time in the back of HIS car. He didn't catch us, but his girlfriend did. Thankfully she didn't say anything then and there otherwise I woulda had to knock good ol bag of bones Joey the fuck out&nbsp; :lol:
fucking lol I'm your Joey fuk u thief

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Oct 23 2016, 03:27 PM

we ended up breaking contact after my best buddy Eric stole some nug out of one of his jugs when he was letting us inspect it this time in the back of HIS car. He didn't catch us, but his girlfriend did. Thankfully she didn't say anything then and there otherwise I woulda had to knock good ol bag of bones Joey the fuck out&nbsp; :lol:
my nomination for post of the year. even with the quote of ToeDragon in it because that girl has a jets shirt on

Quote:Originally posted by ToeDragon84@Oct 23 2016, 03:35 PM

fucking lol I'm your Joey fuk u thief
lmao i have a med card now and also eric did that shit without my knowledge, i gave him a really hard time about it after. :D

every time we didn't have a guy the whole group would rag on him.

sigs by ToeDragon84