Quote:Originally posted by dankoa@Oct 24 2016, 01:08 PM

🎣🎣🎣🎣
Exactly

[Image: Z21MZ56.jpg]
Highlanders Highlanders

Aurora Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by EuroCap@Oct 24 2016, 02:40 PM
JY is best, JC is poo. Wink
<a href='index.php?showuser=1208' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>EuroCap</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=1208' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>EuroCap</a>

[Image: 336.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by MacBain@Oct 24 2016, 09:04 AM
Jfc shut up you whiny fucks
I nominate Mac as sacrifice.

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Oct 24 2016, 02:42 PM

I nominate Mac as sacrifice.
I second this

[Image: 336.jpg]

<a href='index.php?showuser=883' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-9'>ByrdeMan</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=883' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-9'>ByrdeMan</a>

Is this the same JY taken #4 in the draft?

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Oct 24 2016, 11:19 AM

You're my hero. You know that?

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Oct 24 2016, 12:19 PM
But why wouldn't you want the simmer and a proven goalie on your team? That really disappointed me.

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Oct 24 2016, 11:21 AM

You're my hero. You know that?

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jorJh8DTMVM"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jorJh8DTMVM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Quote:Originally posted by ByrdeMan@Oct 24 2016, 09:05 AM

Fuck off Mac
I won't condone this in my league.

carry on

Quote:Originally posted by GCool@Oct 24 2016, 08:34 AM

Can you stop? ...Seriously?

His whining about people wanting their sims is stupid, because everyone complains here and he's not going to garner sympathy from people who want the Sims (read: anyone here). Don't twist this into some heinous dishonor bullshit or whatever
you're kind of a buzz kill aren't you

Quote:Originally posted by TheLastOlympian07@Oct 24 2016, 12:26 PM

Smile) RIP in Pepes Killington

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Oct 24 2016, 11:22 AM

But why wouldn't you want the simmer and a proven goalie on your team? That really disappointed me.

Sig updated.

Quote:Originally posted by TheLastOlympian07@Oct 24 2016, 11:26 AM

It seems that way, yes.

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy@Oct 23 2016, 09:34 PM

Yes. I need the time to move them over to wtgbear. The issue being I barely have time to sim and get this index uploaded, I don't know when I will have the time to get those ones done. It may be until the offseason.

K, sounds good.

[Image: hallsy.png]