GOT is okay, TWD sucks

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by TheLastOlympian07@Oct 26 2016, 08:57 AM

GoT and TWD both suck

..... Did we just become best friends

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Oct 26 2016, 08:53 AM

Ya.

Stannis Baratheon: Do your knucklebones bring you luck?
Davos Seaworth: Well, life's been good since you hacked them off, Your Grace. And it's four less fingernails to clean.
Stannis Baratheon: Fewer.
Davos Seaworth: Pardon?
Stannis Baratheon: Four FEWER fingernails to clean. Never understood why you had to wear them.

Bowen Marsh: Let them die. Less enemies for us.
Stannis Baratheon: [under his breath] Fewer.
Davos Seaworth: What?
Stannis Baratheon: Nothing.
Stannis the fucking Mannis

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Oct 26 2016, 09:00 AM

..... Did we just become best friends
ive been waiting for you to say that my whole SHL career

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Oct 26 2016, 12:45 PM

Nah there just needs to be consistency to be honest. This isn't a knock nor praise, but there needs to be a schedule and the ability to stick to it. If a simmer can't then, if they truly care about the league, they would step down and let someone who has the ability to be consistent step into the role. It isn't about saying you are shit... Or saying you are great. JY has done a hell of a job, but there comes a time.

We didn't used to have a schedule with JackCross, at least as far as I remember. Not sticking to a schedule isn't a reason for him to step down as simmer. . .he simmed yesterday, it just didn't upload for whatever reason. People are way overreacting here.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by TheLastOlympian07@Oct 26 2016, 05:06 PM

ive been waiting for you to say that my whole SHL career

Get marrrried

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Oct 26 2016, 09:12 AM

We didn't used to have a schedule with JackCross, at least as far as I remember. Not sticking to a schedule isn't a reason for him to step down as simmer. . .he simmed yesterday, it just didn't upload for whatever reason. [b]People are way overreacting here
.[/b]
Welcome to the SHL. hope you enjoy your stay Eggy.

remember when everyone was over reacting to the deplorables? now they are in last place :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Oct 26 2016, 11:12 AM

We didn't used to have a schedule with JackCross, at least as far as I remember. Not sticking to a schedule isn't a reason for him to step down as simmer. . .he simmed yesterday, it just didn't upload for whatever reason. People are way overreacting here.

I honestly would just delete the schedule altogether.

[Image: Wally.png]

<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a>

Files from yesterdays sim aren't working, today's don't seem to be either.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

GoT and TWD both suck
Finally someone says it

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Oct 26 2016, 01:12 PM

JC had a schedule, it was 11am PST unless he told us otherwise and he was usually on within 20 minutes

Quote:Originally posted by RoMac Reigns@Oct 26 2016, 12:23 PM
<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a>

Files from yesterdays sim aren't working, today's don't seem to be either.

[Image: DhjzlqV.gif]

[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by TheLastOlympian07@Oct 26 2016, 12:57 PM

GoT and TWD both suck
GoT does not suck.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Kinsler@Oct 26 2016, 01:25 PM

JC had a schedule, it was 11am PST unless he told us otherwise and he was usually on within 20 minutes
11 am EST. 8 am PST.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

GoT and TWD both suck

I don't fuck with these either. I've tried both of them a few times, nope.