Create Account

S31 Regular Season Index

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Oct 26 2016, 12:18 PM

I honestly would just delete the schedule altogether.
That's what I said. Apparently you can't question JayWhy at all or else he'll blow a gasket and tell you to go fuck yourself with a chainsaw.

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Oct 26 2016, 01:41 PM

That's what I said. Apparently you can't question JayWhy at all or else he'll blow a gasket and tell you to go fuck yourself with a chainsaw.
fucking yourself with a chainsaw doesn't sound pleasant

I am ready for the "That's basically what Hamilton did by hiring you"

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Oct 26 2016, 09:41 AM

well in all honesty too Allen, you really should

Quote:Originally posted by TheLastOlympian07@Oct 26 2016, 01:04 PM

well in all honesty too Allen, you really should
=D>

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Oct 26 2016, 11:49 AM

fucking yourself with a chainsaw doesn't sound pleasant

I am ready for the "That's basically what Hamilton did by hiring you"

Much rather the chainsaw.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Oct 26 2016, 10:11 AM

Much rather the chainsaw.
Hamilton goes from Jakob Tanner to Cody Black, Hallsy and Waters. jfc. yea lets have a bunch of Oilers fans who weren't alive during the glory years gm the team. they know a lot about winning

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Oct 26 2016, 12:41 PM

120%, lol.

I'm still over here wondering how JY got the job in the first place.

Quote:Originally posted by TheLastOlympian07@Oct 26 2016, 12:13 PM

Hamilton goes from Jakob Tanner to Cody Black, Hallsy and Waters. jfc. yea lets have a bunch of Oilers fans who weren't alive during the glory years gm the team. they know a lot about winning

I'm surprised you even know what glory years are.

This happens when I click the index?

httpUndecidedimgur.com/gallery/HJ3C15

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Oct 26 2016, 10:18 AM

120%, lol.

I'm still over here wondering how JY got the job in the first place.
He has the sim, has the time to put in updates, he can sim everyday, and he's been known to be meticulous at jobs in the past, and was one of the only people in the entirety of the league to step up, and when he did step up it was supposed to be a 3 man team to split duties of the job, but when that fell apart he still kept the job and worked his ass off to get it ready for us the first season he started

I'm not sure why he wouldn't get the job

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Oct 26 2016, 12:21 PM

I'm surprised you even know what glory years are.

Glory years or glory holes? Is there a difference Ninja

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Oct 26 2016, 01:23 PM

He has the sim, has the time to put in updates, he can sim everyday, and he's been known to be meticulous at jobs in the past, and was one of the only people in the entirety of the league to step up, and when he did step up it was supposed to be a 3 man team to split duties of the job, but when that fell apart he still kept the job and worked his ass off to get it ready for us the first season he started

I'm not sure why he wouldn't get the job
And he just came off a hiatus of being inactive, and VERY obviously has some issues upstairs. Have you seen him freaking out on people left and right?

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Oct 26 2016, 12:25 PM

And he just came off a hiatus of being inactive, and VERY obviously has some issues upstairs. Have you seen him freaking out on people left and right?

Demands to fuck myself with a chainsaw is freaking out?! Sounded like a crazy night. Lol

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Oct 26 2016, 12:24 PM

Glory years or glory holes? Is there a difference Ninja

Not if you do them right.

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Oct 26 2016, 10:25 AM

Yes but that doesn't change why he got the job. He got the job because he was one of the only, and the most qualified candidate to do it

He may have no chill, but there is very little chill going on in this thread when he sims later than he was supposed to. You will still get a sim every day, and all the updates will be mostly correct, and everything will go like it's supposed to. He does a good job. You don't know what the job would be like of a new person, IF we can even get one, and that's a big if

Devil you know vs. devil you don't. Grass isn't greener on the other side, we may not even have a simmer if not for JY

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]