Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Shutout@Jan 8 2012, 04:19 PM

Brees is dominant this year.
Brees was great this year. But other than him his team is garbage. Their running game is non-existent and it;s gonna be even worse against the best run defense in the league.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

fml. How do we get killed that bad? Guess I'm rooting for the Broncos now :(

Quote:Originally posted by alext6792@Jan 8 2012, 04:19 PM

1. The Jets defense sucked this year...middle of the pack

2. You obviously didnt watch the Steelers game...it wasnt nearly as close as the score would indicate

and didnt the Saints beat the Falcons twice this year?
They were 5th best for YPG against, 5th best for Passing yds against lol. Don't see how that's middle of the pack

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy<3@Jan 8 2012, 04:23 PM

They were 5th best for YPG against, 5th best for Passing yds against lol. Don't see how that's middle of the pack
20th in PPG...13th in Rush YPG

they were barely a top 10 defense...so maybe not middle of the pack, but definitely not 2nd best lol

and the saint rush game is non-existent????? try 6th best in the league...maxy do you watch football? lol

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Jan 8 2012, 04:23 PM
fml. How do we get killed that bad? Guess I'm rooting for the Broncos now :(
Matty Ice melts in the playoffs. Ronny Brown is pretty well useless and Michael Turner can't run past a middle school defense in the playoffs. Pretty crazy considering how amazing they all are in the regular season

When's the Ravens game?

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by alext6792@Jan 8 2012, 04:26 PM

20th in PPA...13th in Rush YPG

they were barely a top 10 defense...so maybe not middle of the pack, but definitely not 2nd best lol

and the saint rush game is non-existent????? try 6th best in the league...maxy do you watch football? lol
Umm yeah I do? Their running game is weak. You'll see come next week Smile

Sproules looked pretty good against the Lions.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Quote:Originally posted by habsfanfromontario@Jan 8 2012, 04:27 PM
When's the Ravens game?
Next week Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy<3@Jan 8 2012, 04:28 PM

Umm yeah I do? Their running game is weak. You'll see come next week Smile
explain how their run game is weak...when they run for the 6th most yds in the league.
that makes absolutely no sense

The Saints have the most diverse offense in the league...not sure what you're beef with them is...theyre much better than the Pats thats for sure

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy<3@Jan 8 2012, 05:30 PM

Next week Smile

15th :D

GO RAVENS GO!

Quote:Originally posted by habsfanfromontario@Jan 8 2012, 04:31 PM

15th :D

GO RAVENS GO!
Ravens D vs. Arian Foster will be a really interesting matchup.

Past players:
(S3) C/D - Turd Ferguson (HOF)
(S7) LW - Anton Wagner
(S13) RW - Christian Bauer
(S18) D - Turd Ferguson, Jr.
(S30) D - William Goddard

Quote:Originally posted by alext6792@Jan 8 2012, 04:30 PM

explain how their run game is weak...when they run for the 6th most yds in the league.
that makes absolutely no sense

The Saints have the most diverse offense in the league...not sure what you're beef with them is...theyre much better than the Pats thats for sure
Their run game is reliant on every back having a good game. They don't have a standout back hence why they had one rusher for over 100yds in a game... Week 17 against the fucking Panthers.

Look at them when they play a good defense

Packers- No rush over 50 yards
Chicago- 51 yards was their highest
Detroit- 54 yards was their highest
Atlanta- 57 yards was their highest

Without Drew Brees throwing for a ridiculous amount every game their run game would be fucking terrible.

Patriots in 07 had 15yds less per game rushing than the Saints. You gonna vouch that our running game was good back then? No it was terrible, only reason it was so high was because our passing game was so potent teams focused on that and didn't care if we picked up a 10-15 yard run here and there

lets go broncos!!! hopefully tebow can pull off some of his fourth quarter magic today!!! the steelers may have more talent but the broncos have tebow and GOD on their side

Quote:Originally posted by thejamdude@Jan 8 2012, 04:38 PM
lets go broncos!!! hopefully tebow can pull off some of his fourth quarter magic today!!! the steelers may have more talent but the broncos have tebow and GOD on their side
If there is a god... And he spends his time making sure Tim Tebow has a good game I give up on life