Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

i hope tebow wrecks... he has a better time now since the qb is hurt and the rb is gone... go denver

i hope Ben breaks his ankle

Quote:Originally posted by alext6792@Jan 8 2012, 04:49 PM
I hope James Harrison breaks Tebow in half. Making both of them retire. So tired of every media story being about how Tebow is soooooooo clutch, and how James Harrison is appealing another suspension and how ground breaking his tweet is when it's "Lol"

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy<3@Jan 8 2012, 05:50 PM

I hope James Harrison breaks Tebow in half. Making both of them retire. So tired of every media story being about how Tebow is soooooooo clutch, and how James Harrison is appealing another suspension and how ground breaking his tweet is when it's "Lol"
shut up

Quote:Originally posted by alext6792@Jan 8 2012, 05:49 PM
this

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy<3@Jan 8 2012, 04:50 PM

Tebowmania died down tho...i dont hear that much about him anymore

Quote:Originally posted by alext6792@Jan 8 2012, 04:52 PM

Tebowmania died down tho...i dont hear that much about him anymore
I live in Gatornation... He's still the biggest story in the world around here

All about Ray Rice !

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy<3@Jan 8 2012, 04:55 PM

I live in Gatornation... He's still the biggest story in the world around here
oh haha true...hes not getting as much national attention as he did when he was winning tho

Quote:Originally posted by alext6792@Jan 8 2012, 05:57 PM

oh haha true...hes not getting as much national attention as he did when he was winning tho
hopfully he wins today

I don't know if I want the Steelers to win. My girlfriend cheers for them so I want my Ravens to beat them but I hate them.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

I hate the Steelers, Hines Ward is a bitch, James Harrison is a dirty scrub and Polamalu is so incredibly overated. But I see absolutely no way they don't win today. As much as I'd loooooooooove for them to lose

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy<3@Jan 8 2012, 05:04 PM
I hate the Steelers, Hines Ward is a bitch, James Harrison is a dirty scrub and Polamalu is so incredibly overated. But I see absolutely no way they don't win today. As much as I'd loooooooooove for them to lose
i hate the steelers too, but Polamalu overrated?

tebow<3, i know he's sucking right now but i still <3 him

Quote:Originally posted by alext6792@Jan 8 2012, 06:13 PM

i hate the steelers too, but Polamalu overrated?

... who? :lol: