Create Account

Toronto/SHL Future

Stars were a contending team under you Cheers

Doubt is a dream killer

It's always hard to win a ship, you did your best man. Do good in real life!

Take care of yourself, man. Sounds like you've got a lot going on in real life, and I hope it all goes well for you. Cheers

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Good luck IRL buddy, hope to see you here again. Cheers

[Image: ivanovamin.png]
Player Page - Update Thread

Had a ton of respect for you up until the bullshit you pulled with Gorlab and Velevra with yo tampering ass

I'm glad your Toronto legacy burned up into ashes and you continually couldn't learn from your mistakes

So long, loser Cheers

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

Good luck with your schooling. This place will always be here after hours for you. Smile

Quote:Originally posted by TheLastOlympian07@Nov 17 2016, 05:47 PM

STHS and FBB just hate you

;Wink

Troll. I got 3 rings in FBB but this ain't about me.

Application submitted Ninja

Best of luck J. I think we all know that SimonT is a Habs fan. Naming a team after Toronto is just asking for the code to fuck you over. That said, I do have a young prospect in this year's draft and there's still time to tamper with me Wink

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

To think of our differences, it's been quite a ride. Forever left massive shoes to fill, and his choice was not successful in a short 'blow it up' season.

You took those reins, you ran with it. I disagree with you a lot in management, and have realized you and I are fundamentally different people. But I have a lot of respect for you. You stuck it out, put in hard work. You made Toronto maintain a high image and continued success. It wasn't guaranteed, wasn't easy. You deserve a break at this point.

Good luck in your life, J. Hope to see you around sometime.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Didnt mind playing in TOR at all under JNH.

I, for one, am quite chuffed that Toronto sucks. See ya later alligator.

Quote:Originally posted by Jesus The Mexican Way@Nov 19 2016, 02:16 AM
I, for one, am quite chuffed that Toronto sucks. See ya later alligator.
sup Homer

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Schultzy@Nov 18 2016, 02:53 PM
Application submitted Ninja

Best of luck J. I think we all know that SimonT is a Habs fan. Naming a team after Toronto is just asking for the code to fuck you over. That said, I do have a young prospect in this year's draft and there's still time to tamper with me Wink

As a VHLer i can state how incorrect this is lol Toronto could win 4 cups in seasons this year

See you around Markham buddy.

Also screw you for not trading Kylrad to me for stud and 5 2nds.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

You were a shit GM and ruined my career by drafting me. You would have been fired a long ago if you were in the NHL.

As a person you're a cool dude and I've enjoyed talking to you for almost 10 seasons. I hope everything continues to progress well. Have fun in college while it lasts. Haha