Create Account

Feedback Box

Quote:Originally posted by LatvianBastard@Nov 21 2016, 09:07 AM
<a href='index.php?showuser=2104' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>jjaybs</a>

fuck you and fuck the whole pt team. thanks
[Image: fPZ8yTp.gif]

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Nov 9 2016, 01:48 PM

Listen here YOU LITTLE FUCKWAD. You don't know SHIT about the realities of SHL Offseason. SHL Offseason is hell. You get separated from your team. The enemy is closing in on you, and you're down to the last minute of the game. You've got two options. You turn that puck over and give it to the other team, taking yourself out of the game and letting your team down LIKE A PUSSY BITCH, or you go down fighting like a true fucking HOF warrior!

SUDDENLY YOUR'E SURROUNDED. YOU DO A FRONTFLIP ROLL AND SHOOT ONE OF THEM IN THE VISOR WITH YOUR 38. REVOLVER. IT RICHOCHETS OFF AND HITS ONE OF HIS TEAM MATES. 2 DOWN, 3 TO GO. YOU THROW YOUR GUN UP IN THE AIR AS A DISTRACTION, AND THAT'S WHERE THE PLASTIC SWORD COMES IN. WHILE THE ENEMY LOOKS UP YOU DO A SPINNY WHIRLY DOO AND TAKE OUT ALL 3 OF THEM AT ONCE. YOUR TEAM WINS. YOUR FATHER IS FINALLY PROUD OF YOU. MAYBE NOW THE REAL ARMY WILL LOOK PASSED YOUR MENTAL AND PHYSICAL SHORTCOMINGS AND LET YOU ENLIST.

SO THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK YOU LITTLE CHUCKLEFUCK. SHL OFFSEASON ISN'T A FUCKING GAME.

Sounds like being in a tank on the field of Battle 1.

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by LatvianBastard@Nov 21 2016, 10:07 AM
<a href='index.php?showuser=2104' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>jjaybs</a>

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjblowjobs

Quote:Originally posted by LatvianBastard@Nov 21 2016, 10:07 AM

[Image: giphy.gif]

but yeah that 1st CW question is super douchy.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

question #1 0/10 with rice

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

Don't know if this question came up during last seasons CW too, but why put a projection of the cup winning goal in there when the series will (most likely) be over before the deadline of the CW?

Do you grade that question alone after the pbp is done?

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Quote:Originally posted by SwegKingu@Nov 23 2016, 05:18 PM
Don't know if this question came up during last seasons CW too, but why put a projection of the cup winning goal in there when the series will (most likely) be over before the deadline of the CW?

Good question, and yes, it did come up--we give credit to only those people who get their predictions answers in before the start of the PT, so that question is in a sense "locked" when as soon as the last PBP starts.

Quote:Originally posted by SwegKingu@Nov 23 2016, 09:18 PM

Yeah, like akamai said, I have someone monitoring the sims, so when the sim where the cup is awarded happens, they will grade it, and when the PBP is released, I'll take the list of people who got it right from them. This is to stop GMs who have access to the sim stream from cheating.

[Image: 57817_s.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Nov 21 2016, 07:16 AM

Sounds like being in a tank on the field of Battle 1.
I go hard in the mothafuckin paint

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Nov 24 2016, 05:28 PM

I go hard in the mothafuckin paint

Only way to live

[Image: Wally.png]

Why don't we ever do offseason PTs?

Even little things like examining previous predictions or whatever. We had the IIHF but it was two prediction things that took like two seconds to do.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Dec 12 2016, 01:23 PM

Why don't we ever do offseason PTs?

Even little things like examining previous predictions or whatever. We had the IIHF but it was two prediction things that took like two seconds to do.

It's a thing I've been thinking about, tbh, but my options are either to then reduce the number of capped TPE available during the reg season, or make all offseason PTs uncapped. I'm leaning towards the second, but I'm wary of inflation. It's something I'm discussing with Bojo to maybe implement during the next offseason, and something I'm going to bring up in my announcement/discussion post later today.

A third potential option would just be to keep Sunday Funday a year round thing? At the minute I stop them in the offseason to try and keep TPE at bay, but that's definitely something we could explore.

How much potential TPE was available through PTs last season? Couldn't have been much over 40.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Dec 12 2016, 07:36 AM
How much potential TPE was available through PTs last season? Couldn't have been much over 40.

Counting through the claims thread:
  • Adding the capped TPE from each task gives a total of 47.
  • Adding the maximum earned uncapped TPE from each task gives a total of 48.
  • The two together gives a total of 95 TPE earned, capped and uncapped.
Breakdown:
  • 18 capped, 0 uncapped from PTs
  • 6 capped, 5 uncapped from Weekly/Playoffs predictions (one week no one got the extra 1 uncapped)
  • 8 capped, 11 uncapped from Sunday Fundays
  • 15 capped, 32 uncapped from misc tasks: S29 Predictions, Mock Draft, S29 Awards Predictions, S30 Playoffs Bracket, S30 Championship Week

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Dec 12 2016, 01:36 PM

I handed out 47 Capped TPE last season, not including milestones.

I'm having discussions with HO at the minute to relax the cap, I'm just waiting on final thoughts form Bojo before I announce anything.