Create Account

Last movie you watched thread

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Dec 17 2016, 12:01 AM

No offense but fuck that. If you like movies at all or have dreams, watch La La Land. It is not an out-and-out musical (aside from the beginning). Plus, it may be a musical, but you should always be open to trying out genres that may not necessarily appeal to you. It is cliche to say, but it is good to step out of your comfort zone. La La Land is phenomenal and should not be skipped because "oh I hate musicals".

Do you like country music?

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by BasedMinkus@Dec 17 2016, 12:03 AM

Maybe. It's okay cuz ive never seen a LotR film.

I really liked Rogue One. Good story, not too overdone and probably the best acting of a star wars film (although I don't think that is saying much)

wat. stop wat u doin and watch LoTR Extended Edition and get ur mind blown.

Quote:Originally posted by ThatDamnMcJesus@Dec 16 2016, 10:05 PM

wat. stop wat u doin and watch LoTR Extended Edition and get ur mind blown.

I don't have 18 hours.

Also I hate mythical shit like LotR and GOT etc etc

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by BasedMinkus@Dec 17 2016, 12:06 AM

I don't have 18 hours.

k i wont force a genre on ya. Ninja

Quote:Originally posted by ThatDamnMcJesus@Dec 17 2016, 01:04 AM

Do you like country music?

It's not my favorite, but there are good country songs. I'll listen to any music that is good. I'll watch any movie that is good. Forget pre-conceived notions. Gotta be open-minded about all forms of art, because you never know what you will like.

Plus, again, it's not a strict musical. It stops with the out-and-out musical numbers pretty early and then is sometimes as much of a musical as Whiplash is and also blends in comedy and drama. It is not just about the music, but the music is so fucking good. Essentially, La La Land is not a film where every line is sung. In fact, very few are.

Quote:Originally posted by BasedMinkus@Dec 17 2016, 01:06 AM

I don't have 18 hours.

But dude LOTR is so good.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Dec 16 2016, 10:09 PM

Cool.

You and I dont share tastes in most movies based on your reviews so like Imma pass on putting aside a long time to watch a movie series like that.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Dec 17 2016, 12:09 AM

GoT is so good too.

Quote:Originally posted by BasedMinkus@Dec 17 2016, 12:11 AM

Cool.

You and I dont share tastes in most movies based on your reviews so like Imma pass on putting aside a long time to watch a movie series like that.

I think Spangs was saying the exact same things as you before he watched LoTR

Quote:Originally posted by BasedMinkus@Dec 17 2016, 01:11 AM

Cool.

It's less than 9 hours though. No reason to watch extended editions. The theatrical are A+ anyways.

Quote:Originally posted by ThatDamnMcJesus@Dec 17 2016, 01:11 AM

GoT is so good too.

Ain't nobody got time for 50 hours of tv.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Dec 16 2016, 10:18 PM

It's less than 9 hours though. No reason to watch extended editions. The theatrical are A+ anyways.

I don't have 9 hours.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Dec 17 2016, 12:18 AM

Tru but Extended are A+++++++++++++++++++++

Quote:Originally posted by BasedMinkus@Dec 17 2016, 01:20 AM

I don't have 9 hours.

Alright whatever. You don't want to watch three 3 hour movies at your own leisure, that's your deal. Nobody has 9 hours straight, but nobody watches them straight unless they have no life.

But really, this thread should be renamed the "Official La La Land Discussion Thread". The movie of the year. Bar none.